Announcement!!!

For all you reader I want to thank you for the 2k views but right now I'm taking a break on the books that I'm writing.

Why you ask?

Well it's because my grammar sucks and I want to improve so I decided to make a new series of billdip (I fell in love with a demon) and I decided to work really hard on my grammar for this series. I want to improve my grammar so I'm kinda practicing on a different series so don't worry about the grammar for the new series because I'm working twice as hard!!!

                     ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️Please read! Trust me it's a really cute and amazing fanfiction! I'm working hard and the more supporters, the more confidence I have!!!

                     ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Please read! Trust me it's a really cute and amazing fanfiction! I'm working hard and the more supporters, the more confidence I have!!!

As much as I love writing this tododeku series, I have to take a break to practice my grammar. I re read the tododeku series I found some bad grammar mistakes so I have to fix it and practice. Writing books is my favorite thing do, it's my dream to become a writer so I got to be serious and work hard to let them come true.

I wish for your support and thank you!!! I hope you'll have a wonderful day! Farewell for now! I'll be back, just you wait!!!!😄