Suicide

Midoriya POV

I have to kill myself just to stop this madness and confusion. I'm sorry todoroki I have to leave this world, but no matter what I will always be there even if you can't see me.

I'm sorry I can't do this no more, I said while looking at todoroki. I touch todoroki cheek. I gently kissed his forehead. I can't forgive myself, but I can forgive you todoroki because I love you. I grabbed a knife that was in my pocket. I put near my chest. Tears flow through me. As I was about to stab myself todoroki grabbed my wrist that has the knife. Don't do it, todoroki said. But I have to, I created this mess and know I'm going to end it, I said trying to force myself out of todoroki. No you can't, Midoriya I love you and if you leave this world, I would be lost without you. Todoroki, I love you t...., before I could finish my sentence my father interrupted us by clapping his hands slowly.

Aren't y'all just the cutest, my father said while smirking. But since you won't kill him my son, then I kill him, my father said. My father took out a bigger knife than mines that was in his back pocket. Father no don't do this, I beg of you, I said to him. It's too late son, my father said. Out of nowhere my body just froze and todoroki began to slowly walk towards him. I looked at my father and I know this was his doing. Stop no, please stop this! Todoroki began to get closer and closer until he was right in front him. My father looked at the knife and was about to stab todoroki.

No don't do it, don't kill him, stop it! This has to be a nightmare! I struggle to move, but then my quirk functioned on it's own. My body gain control again. I didn't think or hesitated I quickly ran and pushed todoroki out of the way. I'm sorry. And then it happen I was stab in the stomach. I couldn't tell how I felt. Did it hurt, am I scared, I don't know. Midoriya!, I heard todoroki shouting my name. I'm sorry todoroki, I couldn't let you die, I said to him and then I fell to the ground. Everything went blurry and then pitch black. All I could here was todoroki crying out my name.

It's dark and cold. I feel lonely. Where am I? Someone get me out of here!

Midoriya you sacrifice your life for your love one, why is that, a voice said. Why? I did it because I love him, and I didn't want him to die in front of me, I said. You sir are brave, did you not think what would happen to you, the voice said. No, all I wanted was Todoroki to be alive and safe because I love him even if it costs my life, I said with confidence. You are a good person, I see why he loves you, the voice said. I felt something touch me and it was a dark figure. I will let you live, so go and find your love one who is waiting for you, he said and then he disappeared.

My eyes slowly open. As I open them I saw light. I looked around and I was in the hospital bed. I looked beside me and I saw todoroki next to sleeping. T-todoroki, I said. I gently touch his hair. As I touch his hair, todoroki began to wake up. As he fully woke up tears fell through him. He quickly hugged me. Midoriya your okay, I'm so glad, Todoroki said. It's okay todoroki I'm here and I won't leave you never, I said. The door from the room slowly open. When the door was fully open I saw my mother. My mother looked at me in surprise. She had a bottle of water in her hand. She dropped it and quickly ran up to me to hug me.

Son your okay, I was so scared of losing you, she said while crying. Todoroki and my mom both hugged me. What happen, I asked. They both let me go. I explained, mom said. You father is not what you think he is. His quirk is nightmare. It's brings people nightmares into reality, todoroki never said does words to you, it was your father doing. It wasn't you killing people it was your father. We were all part of his game. you can call him a villain, but he's not. When I first met him he was kind, loyal, brave, and respectful. But as time passed his quirk was causing him trouble. He was losing his mind and that what caused all of this, my mother finish explaining.

Nightmare, but when I pushed todoroki out of the way was that part of his game, I said. My mother shook her head. Sweetie you broke the curse and save your love one. This prove that your strong and you care about your love ones, she said. What happened to father, I asked. She stayed silent. H-he committed s-suicide, todoroki answer my question. S-suicide, I hesitated. Yes son, he said he couldn't take it his quirk was controlling him and he needed to end it, so he committed suicide.

Death is something we can't bring back. Your body stays behind, but your soul leaves this world. It's sad to leave someone behind, but one day when your times is up you will see them again and you will never leave them. We shouldn't fear death because something or someone special is waiting for you.