Nightmare

Midoriya POV

It's been 3 weeks since me and todoroki starting dating. Uraraka has apologize to me and we got along again. Everything been going fine, but there's one thing that bothers me. I been having dreams about...... my father. I can't really explain it well, everything was getting blurry. I can hear myself calling my fathers name, but why am I having dreams about him, I don't even know him, mom told me that he died when I was just a baby. I tried to forget everything about it, so I continue with school and my hero training with all might.

I was in the training room with all might. I'm starting to use my legs more than my arms in order to not get injured. I was about to throw in one of my kicks, but before I could all might fell on his knees.

All Might, I yelled and ran up to him. All might are you okay, I said in a worried tone. Yeah, I'm just tired, I think we should stop for today, all might said while I was helping him up. Okay, I said. I walked all might to the office so he can take a break. I grabbed a glass of water and gave it to him. All might are you sure you are okay, I asked. Yeah, I responded. I should probably tell all might about that dream I been having.

Hey all might can I tell you something, I asked him. Sure what is it young Midoriya, All might said in curiosity. Well I been having dreams about my father, but I'm not sure what these dream are, I told him. All might froze when I told him. Your father you say, he simply said. I nodded. So what was it about, he asked. I can't tell, everything was blurry, but I can always hear myself saying his name, I said. All might didn't say anything. Young Midoriya I think you should head back to your dorm, he said. I looked at him and just nodded.

I left the office and walked back to the dorms. As I walked back I received a call. I looked at my phone and it said unknown number. I picked up and I responded with a hello. Nobody didn't answer then the phone hung up. Who was that, I question. It was probably a wrong number.

I continue to walk and I saw Todoroki in front of the dorms. Todoroki, I called him out. Todoroki just stood there with saying a word. I ran up to him assuming he didn't hear me. Hey todoroki what are you doing here, I said while grabbing his arm. Todoroki pushed me away. Midoriya I don't want to be with you anymore, your weak, ugly, and you where never my type, I just used you, Todoroki said aggressively. What, your not messing with me are you, I said hoping it's not a joke. No, Midoriya I always hated you, Todoroki said while walking away. I grabbed his hand. Wait, I said. Don't touch me, he pushed me to the floor.

He walked away and left me alone crying. No this can't be happening I thought you love me, I cried. Why is he doing this I thought we loved each other, what's going on, there must be a misunderstanding. I continue to cry on the floor.

Izuku, I know how it's feels to be broken, a voice said. I looked around, but no one was there. Don't worry izuku, you won't be broken anymore if you come with me again, let you and your mom come and we can be a happy family again, the voice said. No this must be a dream once I wake up I'll see him next to me, I know I will, I screamed. No your wrong, your nightmares came to life, but you can be happy again if we became a family again, the voice got closer and closer.

I felt someone touch my shoulder. I looked behind me and no one was there. In front of you, the voice said. I turned around and I saw a man with puffy hair like mines, but his was black. Who are you, I question. I'm your father, he said. My eyes widen. My father, no it can't be, mom said he died. No your lying, I yelled at him. Izuku he not lying, he's telling the truth, I heard my mother voice behind him. I looked behind the man and I saw my mother. Mom, I said. Mom didn't look herself, she looks like she was under a spell. Come son let's us become a family again, the man said.

No I don't believe you, I yelled at him. I tried to make it easy for you, but I guess we can't, the man said. The man began to say words I don't even understand. It sounded like some accent words. He cover my eyes and then everything went blurry. It then became pitch black. "I'm sorry", those were the last words I heard and then I was in a deep sleep.