Chapt. 38: Fear

Demi

We rode down the country back to my house stopping to lunch at a small resturant.. we walked back to my house and got inside

- I'm soo tired! - I said throwing myself on the bed

- See the brigth side.. we have nothing more to do for today

I stood up in y elbows watching him pull off his shirt and taking off his shoes - How long have you been living in my house Jerry?

He turned his head with a small smirk and grabbed a grey shirt - Since the tour started, I started living here so that I could be the first person to see you.. it worked right?

I giggled - Yeah.. well.. you do know that there are rumors that we are dating don't you?

He walked to the bed taking his watch off - I know.. but they are true so.. why not let them spread?

I chuckled moving my body towards my side of the bed and sat um taking my shoes off - Yeah.. I just wanted to know if you were aware of it..

He smiled and then closed the curtains since it was gettin dark while I took my jeans off leaving me only in my socks and shirt - Can you reach me a shirt?

He nodded looking back at the drawers taking out one of his shirts. He threw it at me and then jumped to the bed making it move a little

- I'm soo tired! Goodnight! - he said pretending like he was going to sleep

I giggle taking my shirt off and put on his shirt - Goodnight you little ass

he chuckled as my hand reached his curls that were shorter since the tour we were in and mumbled - That feels so good..

I giggled and leaned in my bedside table picking up the remote to the television

He opened his eyes as the sound of laughs echoed in the room and sat next to me putting his hand on my leg..

I took a deep breath leaning my head in his shoulder while not taking my eyes out of the show

We stayed talking until late and watching Tv.. it was a time for ourselves.. something we didn't had that much with our busy lives..

The next day, we went to work doing interviews, promoting stuff..

nick even auditioned for Les Miserables.. another challenge in front of us since it was in the UK..

Nick

When I got the main role, that was what I wanted, Demi wasn't really that excited..

- You're not happy for me? - I frowned watching her clean the sink

- I am Nick.. It's just.. Never mind.. it's stupid..

- Talk to me Demi.. what's wrong?

- What if you forget me when You're in London.. What if we start hating each other because we are constantly imagining the other cheating? What if you fall in love with another girl? You know long distance relationships never work out..

- Demi..

He turned me to him and cupped my face in his hands making our foreheads touch - We survived 3 months of rehab... we can do this.. we hot this babe!

- How can you be so sure?

- Don't you trust me?

I sighed reaching his wrists while massaging my thumbs in them - I do.. but

- Then we'll gonna be fine.. Don't worry.. - he smiled kissing me

I really hope we're going to be fine..