31

I went back to Jennie the next day after the dinner at their villa. Jennie is still the same bitchy Jennie towards other people but she's somehow more laid back when it comes to me. At first, she's very hesitant when it comes to Kai whenever I'm around but I told her that if she's happy with Kai then who am I to go on her way. I just told her to be careful cause I don't like it if someone will hurt her again.

I'm now on my way to school and it goes like this every day. A lot of media are outside of my school cause rumors are roaming around with Jennie and I's 'breakup' Jennie's dad told us to be more out in public since there are a lot of rumors already and it's not good for both of us. Jennie sometimes goes out with Kai but she keeps on insisting that it is just a friendly date since she's still adjusting to the new Kai right now he probably changed a bit from who Jennie fell in love with.

Some guards from the school started clearing the way so that our car can go in. Once I'm out of the car Mr. Kang told me that he'll pick me up later. I was about to go in when I heard a lot of noise from the gate so I look overseeing a car and a girl being bombarded by the paps. I immediately run towards them and saw that some of the guards are being pulled out of the crowd so they can go near the girl. I immediately push myself through the crowd and saw the girl with a worried look "let's get you out of here" I said grabbing her arm softly and putting my other hand on her waist so we can go out already.

Once I pushed myself and her out of the swarm of paps she sighed and thanked me. I look over her guards and they started running inside the school to go to her.

"I need to go... Are you sure you're fine already? " I asked and she looks up and nods while she just keeps on staring at me so I nod and head inside

"Have you seen the new student? " some girls are gossiping in the hallways... Unusually, they're talking about a different person this time since I've been used to hearing my name here and there cause of Jennie.

"Manoban!" I turn around to see Jisoo from the end of the hallway as she runs towards me "aigoo look at you.. You look like dalgom" she said making me roll my eyes. "Oh my God!! " she squealed while looking behind me so I turn around to look if it's the new student that everyone's talking about but I saw a random kid with chicken skewers

"Jisooyah stop that" I said but she ignored me and walk towards the kid and she went back with the whole chicken skewers with her "how did you even get that? " I said putting some of my things on the locker

"The kid wanted to go home cause he doesn't have his homework for his first subject... I told him how to get out and here he gave me this" she said making me scoff

"If only Chaeyoung knows what you're doing here.. You're probably single now" I said shaking my head as we walk through the hallway while she's still eating. "Where's Bambam? " I asked

"I don't know" she said and keep on eating while I look around to see if bambam's here "oh I remembered that bambam's on the restroom " she said so we started walking to the male's restroom. I stooped right outside to wait for Bambam but Jisoo walk inside

"Yah Jisooyah! What the fuck are you doing? " I yelled out and I saw two guys rushing out of the male restroom like they've seen a ghost

"Lisa!! This woman is so dumb" Bambam says walking out of the restroom with Jisoo following her who's busy munching her chickens

"What do we even expect? " I said and Jisoo acts like it's not a big deal going inside the male's restroom.

We all walk to our first subject while Bambam keeps on scolding Jisoo about going inside the restroom while I just keep on walking still hearing the gossips about the new girl and so far what I've heard is that she's wealthy since her dad owns one of the biggest company in Korea and Canada. I also heard that she's a model.

"Alright settle down" our History teacher says and I shushed both Jisoo and Bambam who are fighting about the same old thing about the restroom.

"Do we have a new classmate? " I asked looking over at Jisoo who knows all the gossips in this school

"No... The new kid is a freshman" she said simply and put her head on top of the table and for sure she's just gonna sleep the whole period and I can't even believe that she doesn't fail in this class or any class.

After our class, we heard that we have our next period free since the teacher's not here so we walk towards the cafeteria which surprisingly has so many students at this time.

"The new kid's probably here.. She always has this amount of people whenever she's around" Jisoo says as we go through the swarm of people around.

"Lisa are you gonna treat me since you have lots of money now" she said but I just shake my head immediately. We go through the line of people and I look for some food but they don't seem too good for me so I look at the beverages and saw one last chocolate milk there I immediately grab my money and pointed it out

"Can I have that one there? " I said pointing at the chocolate milk and the lady walk towards it to get it giving the chocolate milk to me. I was about to give her the money when a girl appeared right next to me and she gives her own money making me confused so I look over at her again and found out that she's the girl from earlier.

"Lisayah" I heard Jisoo said then she leaned over to whisper in my ear "she's the new girl" she said still whispering while I'm looking at the girl who has her eyes on somewhere "her name's Somi. Jeon Somi"

 Jeon Somi"