50

Jisoo's POV

When they started doing the photoshoot I drag Bambam, Rosie, Jackson out there "let Somi do it" I said and we walk ahead of the woods

"Babe, can you open this up? " I heard Rosie says from behind me so I look over and saw that she's trying to open up a gummy bear's pack.

"It's not the time for that... They might hear us" I said but Rosie immediately pout and cross her arms and before she can even glare at me I grab the pack and started opening it up as I give it to her kissing her forehead while smiling... She gets angry easily when it comes to food.

"We'll be dead" Bambam says but I just kicked his leg making  him groan

"Stop being a coward... It's now or never" I said emotionally making Jackson shake his head "have you checked on Kai? " I asked

"I told the airport personnel to held him as long as they can" Jackson says...

So here's what happened...

Somi and Jennie got into a partnership. We told Jennie's dad to suggest a photoshoot so Lisa can be included. Somi is also an ally... I asked her why is she doing this when she likes Lisa, she told me that Lisa changed after the 'breakup' and she doesn't like that so she would rather give Lisa to the one that can make her happy rather than the possibility of them being together but Lisa wouldn't be as happy as the same old Lisa. Jennie's dad is also an ally. Bambam and Jackson kinda make it suspicious but it wouldn't reveal this part of our plan wherein Somi will make Jennie jealous and of course Rosie being Jennie's best friend she knows that Jennie will walk out either way. Now we also made sure that there are security teams and people on the other side where Jennie can possibly go so she doesn't have any choice but to go straight to this forest.

It looks really skeptical in here but it is also owned by the resort not far from here so it's safe down here. We also made sure that we won't lose sight of them so we can go back safely. We waited for a couple of minutes and it goes out as planned. Jennie walks out so we follow her into the woods and we made sure no one will get spotted by either of them. Once she stopped we walk towards the bushes not too far away and hid behind them.

I look over at Rosie and she's still eating but she's watching what's happening while both Jackson and Bambam's also focused. When Lisa arrived we all grin because of the success of our plan but when Lisa's foot fell and got stocked on a hole Rosie gasps but I put my hand on her lips so she won't make a lot of noise. I look over at Jackson and mouthed 'we're dead' I gulp and looked back... Jennie will kill us once she finds out about our plan plus the fact that Lisa got hurt because of this.

Lisa's POV

"Why the fuck aren't you looking at your way dumbass! " Jennie says marching towards me as she kneeled to check my foot.

"Are you worried? " I asked grinning making her look up at me as her face turn red but she immediately gets up to walk away

"Ouch ouch ouch... " I said leaning over at my foot as Jennie rush back to me kneeling again to check. "You fell for that huh? " I said and started chuckling but my chuckling subsides when I felt a liquid dropped on my leg so I scoot closer to Jennie and lift her face... I saw her tears streaming down her face

"Why are you crying? " I asked worriedly while holding her cheek as I wipe her tears away

"I'm worried okay?! I'm fucking worried" she said and keeps on sobbing

"Sorry I didn't mean t-"

"I'm worried, I'm sad, I'm hurt, Lisa... What the fuck is wrong with me" she said and this time she's more like talking to herself "I thought I chose the right thing, Lisa... But I don't like it when you're entertaining other girls, I don't like it when you're talking to other girls and I don't like it when you're happy with other girls and it's not me. " she said breaking down more and I can't help but let out a few tears