The Destroyer Hero

(your POV)

I go by (y/n) (L/n) I'm am American collage sophomore and im 20 years old. But, there's something about me that might not be cool, you see I'm a relatively weak person if you got a good look at me im basically a twig. Not only that but I'm missing my left arm, however that's not really a bad thing considering I'm right handed most the time I'm in the hospital because like I said I'm weak. Don't get me wrong I have friends online ones that is my best friend is a guy named Naofumi Iwatani he's Japanese, right now I'm actually talking to him right now on my discord. I don't even have a family I'm pretty much an orphan, the only thing close to family I've had was the people I knew in the orphanage.

"Hey, man how's it going?"- (y/n)

"I'm doing fine actually but, what about you man are you feeling any better?"- Naofumi

I couldn't lie to him, I might as well tell him the bad news now and get it over with. Friends don't lie to each other their honest with each other no matter how much it hurts the other.

"Well....turns out I'm not going to be able to walk again."- (y/n)

"Gr, are you serious how can you be so casual about this man!?"- Naofumi

"Hey, it's not like it wasn't going to happen. My bodies been failing me lately and well... I might as well except it."- (y/n)

"Come on there's got to be something you want to live for....oh...what about that girl that visits you?"- Naofumi

Naofumi moves his eyebrows up and down in a mocking matter. Seeing that got me to blush and get a bit upset.

"Oh shut up it's not like that! She's just a friend!"- (y/n)

"Keep saying that heheheh. Well look man, I just don't like hearing you talk like that you know... just cause your in a tight spot doesn't mean you need to give up."- Naofumi

"...... Thanks man."- (y/n)

He kept talking for a bit longer until I heard a knock on my door. I told them they could come in and it was a girl with blonde hair tied in a ponytail with a red scrunchie and green eyes. She's wearing a red jacket with sleeves that stop at her elbows, under it is a white top that only covers her chest and to top it all off a pair of classes.

 She's wearing a red jacket with sleeves that stop at her elbows, under it is a white top that only covers her chest and to top it all off a pair of classes

"Oh hey Jennifer."- (y/n)

"Oh ho ho, look who showed up when we where just talking about her."- Naofumi

"And I'm pushing the hang up butten."- (y/n)

"You can silence me, but you can't silence the tru-"- Naofumi

Before he could finish I hung up the call and Jennifer walked over to the bed and puts down a red book.

"Oh a new book huh? Thanks."- (y/n)

"Sure, I'm sorry but I can't stay for long I have to be somewhere. I hope you aren't mad?"- Jennifer

"Why would I be mad? I get it, you don't want to stay around a depressing sick guy."- (y/n)