clear up

Okay I'm just gonna clear something up like right now. This is not a cross over of fate, cause seriously y'all, you have no idea how many people are requesting me to put in a fate character.

In the rise of the shield hero they didn't really specify which era their in so, I'm using that to my advantage. Which in this case I'm just using the King Arthur era or possibly before that era meaning they don't have Noble phantasms and all that other crap.

And to some people who are trying to be smart asses trying to say "it's the readers mind so he can win" bruh 1) it's the dragons body 2) if you actually read this book you would know why it doesn't work like that I mean seriously.

Lastly the people who have read the manga and are trying to make comments saying "well actually" bruh shut the f**k up no one cares. I mean some do but just cause you read the manga doesn't give you the right to spoil crap it when people do that. Oh just cuz you read the manga you think you know what's going to happen considering you know the fact they change stuff in the anime. Like in parasyte the maxim they didn't really explain why the main character got a new haircut in the anime but in manga they did. So if you read the manga you might want to think twice before you try to make a comment.