The first wave

(your POV)

Okay what the actual fuck man it's like 4:00 or at least 6:00 in the morning. Not that I have a watch or anything I'm just shooting from the hip because the sun is about to rise. And not to mention I barely got any sleep because, I was too afraid that what happened last night would happen again. Not to mention I don't want to have to actually exsplain to Mordred what happened to me, and how I got this awesome ass sword!

I mean seriously look at this thing it's awesome! Apparently the destroyer hero is strong enough to fight with or without a weapon and this sword is so sharp and light I barely notice it

I mean seriously look at this thing it's awesome! Apparently the destroyer hero is strong enough to fight with or without a weapon and this sword is so sharp and light I barely notice it. Anyway speaking of Mordred, she's been kinda weird ever since last night, did what she say embarrass her? Pushing that aside for now to spare her feelings we where walking around to see if we can find Naofumi and that other girl, and to our surprise we found him with little to no effort.

"Yo, morning Naofumi."- (y/n)

"Hey, man you don't look like you didn't get much sleep. Everything okay, or did you and Mordred get busy?"- Naofumi

"What the!? Oh screw off!"- (y/n)

"Hahahah I'm only joking but, for real you good?"- Naofumi

"Yeah.... I'm fine. Just couldn't get"- (y/n)

I can tell he's actually worried but I figured not telling him will be a lot better. However I can feel I was getting stared at and I automatically assumed it was the people but, actually it was that Raphtalia girl. I don't know why I get this feeling that she's kind of scared of me or something but instead of just scowling at her I actually just give her a gentle smile. She was a bit surprised and just looked away at in embarrassment, not that she was blushing or anything just the typical "oh God I can't believe he saw me looking" face.

(Raphtalia POV)

'I don't get it all the stories I've heard about the destroyer hero always say he's cold, and heartless. But he's nothing like that I've never seen master Naofumi smile or laugh like that.'- Raphtalia

Master Naofumi and the Destroyer Hero exchanged a few more words until he has to leave because apparently he had forgotten something. So I took this opportunity to finally speak up talk to master Naofumi for me you again.

"Um master Naofumi?"- Raphtalia

"What is it?"- Naofumi

"Um.... Exactly how do you know The Destroyer hero?"- Raphtalia

"Yeah I've been meaning to about that. What's the deal with that? Is the destroyer hero bad or something?"- Naofumi

"Wait you mean you don't know."- Raphtalia

"Know what, the book only had 4 heroes."- Naofumi

( Just just a little side note or question depending on how you want to take it. Does anyone else think it's a bit weird how they say this is based off of a VIDEO GAME when they got sucked into a BOOK. I mean I can't be the only one who thinks that's weird.)