- 01

"Mina, where are you going?" Jihyo holds her wrist to stops her from walking.

"I want to go to the library."

"You don't want to eat at the cafeteria? At least eat something." Jihyo whined slowly.

Mina laughed slowly, "nah~ I'm not hungry. I will see you after lunch okay?"

Jihyo nodded, "I think I will sneak a foods for you later."  Jihyo giggles.

Mina laugh, "stop it~!"

×××

"We can't just break up like this. I know there's something we can work out." Mary says softly, trying to persuade her boyfriend from breaking up.

"You know there's nothing. I doesn't love you anymore." Jimin says emotionless on his face.

"You're lying and I knew it. We've been together for 4 months now!" She shouts.

"I don't love you anymore. Please, go away." He gently push her to went outside from his class.

"And also, don't ever try to make me change my mind cause there's nothing you can do. Thanks, we're over."

With that, he goes back inside his class, leaving Mary in tears outside. J-hope and Taehyung clapped slowly.

"Wow, you made her cry." J-hope's eyes doesn't leave Jimin's face.

"It's not like your first time seeing it. It's have been many time."

"I thought you really like her."

"Tsk, it's just a bet." Jimin scoffed.

Taehyung suddenly turn at Jimin, "talk about bet,"

He's taking J-hope and Jimin's attention. Jimin raise his eyebrows, "what's about it?"

"Don't you feel want to do it again?" Taehyung smirked.

J-hope slapped his forehead playfully. "You know what? I'm out of this." J-hope stood up, goes to his girlfriend's table, Momo.

"He's always taking an excuses. Anyways, you know Myoui Mina?" Taehyung changed the topic.

Jimin shows some interest in the topic, "that junior beside our class? Of course. She's known famous of her mysterious-self. She's so quiet."

"So, you know about her?"

Jimin nodded, "obviously. Many guys into her even though there's nothing interesting about her."

"I really want you to get ride of her quiet sides." Taehyung tells him.

"What do you mean?"

"If you can make any girls fall in love with you, why can't you make her fall in love with you in one month?" Taehyung smirked.

Jimin scoffed, "is this a bet? If I manage to do it, what will I get?"

"You'll know. This is my bet," Taehyung wiggle his eyebrows.

"I know." Jimin stops him.

"Make her fall in love with you in one month." Taehyung repeat.

"Do you mean I should do it now?" Jimin starts to get annoyed.

"It's up to you. She's hard to get." Taehyung smirked and lean on his own chair to get a comfortable sit.

Just right at the time they stop talking, Mina passed by to go to the library.

"She's outside." Taehyung whispers.

"I think I'm doing it now." He stood up.

Taehyung follows him from behind, ignoring the teacher.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! Park Jimin! Where do you think you both going?!"

×××

"She usually goes to library when lunch?" Jimin whisper back at Taehyung as he nodded.

They're following her from behind. Since she's wearing earphone, she doesn't know what's going on.

"What if I manage to make her fall in love with me within one month?" Jimin looks at Taehyung when they arrived at the library.

"Ei, you will know. Now I just want you to do the bet. Goodluck. It just started now." Taehyung smirked.

Jimin scoffed, "this is too easy."

With that, Jimin left Taehyung alone outside the library. His eyes found the Mina girl very quickly. The girl with short hair and bangless in front. Not to be dramatic but she does make Jimin's heart beating fast.

"Hey," he pulls a chair in front her, sitting as if he's her friend.

She quickly pull out her earphone and smile awkwardly, "um, hey."

With her short reply gave him a smirk, "I've seen you around before and you're really pretty. Wanna go out after school?"

Mina shook her head, "uh, no thanks."

Than, the silent begin. With the intense stare from Jimin making Mina uncomfortable. She clears her throat slowly,

"What are you doing here?" She decides to talk first cause his stare making her awkward.

"Following you." He stares at her. "Like I say, I got my interest in you. You're so breathtaking." He added.

"Hm, thanks." She shortly replied.

She packed her things, ready to leave since the lunch almost over.

"Leaving already?"

She nodded, "sorry."

"I see you have no much interest in talking. You're so quiet." He leans closer to her when she stood up.

She gulped, "um, I would prefer to be quiet than be bad, like you."

She slowly escape from his trap but his hand are always faster.

"What about we do a bet?"

Mina raise her eyebrows, "sorry, what?"

"A bet. Let see who's caught the person's heart easily in one month. If you manage to make me fall in love with you in one month, I will do anything you want but," he steps closer to her.

"If I who's the one manage to make you fall in love with me," he smirked. "You will do anything, I want to."

He let go of her wrist at let his hand out, "deal?"

Mina thinks for awhile, "do you think I look like a game?"

"No, this is just a bet. Make me fall in love with you while I make you fall in love with me in one month sound so easy," he says.

"It's such a waste if you're letting this little bet alone." He added.

Mina roll her eyes and sigh, "fine. Deal." She took his hand.

But right after she say that, he kissed her hand with a smirk, "see you after school then."

He walks away from her, leaving her speechless.

Holy, god.

Did, I just had,

A bet with a bad boy?

-*
a/n; yOu sEe hOw'S iT's gOinG? sKskJDsK it's a bad starting but i kinda like it though. hehshshshe. this is a looooong first chaper i've made soo enjoy ❤️