- 03

"C'mon Mina. It's have been a long time we hang out." Bambam suggest.

Mina looks at Jihyo, "sorry, bam but no. I don't want. I still have many works to do after this." She softly said.

"True. We also need to do assignment." Jihyo added, to safe the lazy Mina.

Bambam sigh, "please? Just today. I will treat you both." Bambam still on going with begged.

Jihyo look at Mina, begging to answer yes.

"Bambam, no. Please, stop. I'm really busy later." Mina say seriously.

Without hesitation she walks away from Bambam. Jihyo laugh awkwardly at Bambam and chase her right away. Bambam sigh and took out his phone.

"You can see the hint that she's not interested." Jimin suddenly popped up in front him.

Bambam look at Jimin up and down, "shut up. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was searching her obviously. We plan to hang out after school." He smirked.

Bambam clear his throat, "oh well, poor you. She won't accept your offer." Bambam smile not-too-kindly at Jimin.

"Don't be so sure. She likes me and that's obvious already." Jimin says confidently and walks away.

"Oh, trust me! She won't like and accept your offers anyways!" Bambam shouts from behind but Jimin just smirked.

"Mina, hold on!" Jihyo stops her from walking by her wrist.

Mina turns at Jihyo and roll her eyes. "Calm down okay? You can just accept it." Jihyo calms her down.

"Accept it? Oh, Ji you don't remember about me having a bet with school's bad boy? You don't remember?" Mina ask impatiently, of anger.

"And it's also annoyed me to sees him Bambam again!" She added.

Jihyo looks down then at her back, "calm down, Mina! I remember okay!"

"Then, why did you.." Mina stops talking.

"What?" Jihyo turns around at her back.

"Oh my god! S-since when y-you're here?" Jihyo jumps beside Mina.

Mina cursed under yer breath. "Great shot Jihyo. You stops me from running from two guys." Mina sigh loudly.

"I already told you I don't want." Mina's voice starts to be cold.

"You didn't told me any. I know you're just acting cause your lovely friend is here. But, you know that won't stop me." Jimin says.

Jihyo look at Mina, "I can't believe this is the guy you're having bet with. He's so seductive." She whisper to her.

Mina roll her eyes at the words.

"Well, I'm going now. See you tomorrow, Mina!" Jihyo winked and ran away.

"Great Jihyo, GREAT!" She shouts.

Mina whined and mess up her hair, "I don't want to go and that's final." Mina repeat.

"You can't stop me. Say yes or I'm doing it myself."

"Stop forcing me! I don't─"

But she was shutted down when Jimin carried her in a bridal style, in front of those peoples.

"Yah! Okay okay! F-fine!!" She was laughing loud of the tickle she received on those bridal style.

"F-fine! I-I will go! S-stop!" She tries to push away his hand that tickling her.

"So, you're going?"

"Yes! Please stop!" She whined. "And put me down back." She added.

"That's more I like it." He smirk, giving a little peck on her cheek and put her down.

When she just get release, she wipes her cheek that he kissed and fixed her shirt.

"I hate you." She glare at him.

"I love you too. Let's go." He takes her hand.

She roll her eyes. But little did he know her heartbeat beating fast of his touch? She know she doesn't allowed to felt all of this kind of feelings but she doesn't know how to stop it.

×××

"Ew, what's this place." Mina looks around silently.

Jimin looks at her from front, "this is the place I usually hang out with my old friends." His voice changed.

Mina looks up at him and nodded, "uhm, why did we need to hang out anyways?" She changed the topic.

It's kinda awkward for her to sees Jimin in a soft attitude around her, but at the same time she likes it.

"I was planning to take you out because I thought we can do this bet much faster," He looks at her.

She scoffed, "just stop. I won't like you remember?" She throw him a glare.

"Oh I don't remember. All I remember when you blushed at the time I─"

"Okay shut up!" She stops him leaving him laughing.

"You're so annoying like, why did I even accept the bet between me and you." She roll her eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes at me. It's much better if you stare at my eyes than rolling it." He says.

"Ew?"

Jimin just smile. She sometimes playing hard to get but at the same time she's seducing him. Even it's not like showed on her actions, she secretly doing it.

"You're really doing something in my heart." He whisper to her.

She looks at him is right at the time when he already looked at her. She wants to say a words but she can't. It's feels like she's been controlled.

"Yeah, stare at me like that. I like it."

Mina quickly shook her head, "hell no."

"Please stop trying to cover everything you does to me. You looks cute."

"Shut up."

"Those shut up will be 'thanks' soon." He smirked and walks closer to her.

"Oh please, you can't predict things. You know you will fall for me first." She looks at him and smirked.

"Who teach you to smirk? It's melt me."

"Damn it Park Jimin. Just stop being fake weak in front of me while I'm trying." She inhale deeply.

"Gladly it does." She looks away.

"I feels like we're missing something." He suddenly stops her from walking.

She looks at him. "What do you──"

"Be my girlfriend."

-*
a/n; it's shocking :o i miss mina alot :( like i've missing something in my life when there's no update about her. ugh, mina doesn't deserve this :( but i willing wait for her 💚 late update cause i'm so busyyy. please enjoy 💕