- 02

"What do you mean?" Mina frown.

"Oh Mina ya~ You can't fool me. I know and see how that Jimin guy talked to you when you're going home yesterday. Are you both are that?" Jihyo smirked.

Mina scoffed thinking of him. She thinks it's funny how she accept the bet between her and Jimin.

"We're nothing more than a friend, Jihyo. Don't worry. I know who's he and I won't fall for him." Mina explain.

"Oh Minari~ That's not what I'm trying to say. You can love him but you need to be careful. He doesn't into love that much." Jihyo reminds.

Mina roll her eyes, "that's nonsense. I won't fall for him. HE will fall for me." Mian added.

Jihyo laughed, "nobody can do that! I can't see of you trying to seduce him of what! That's how you're saying he's going to fall for you? In your dream~"

"Yah! Stop it! You didn't see it but I already plan it!" She accidentally say it.

"Eh? What? Y-You actually trying to make h-him fall for you??" Jihyo ask in disbelief.

Mina sigh, "I won't plan that if that wasn't a bet."

"WHAT?? A BET?" Jihyo loud ask.

"Yah~! Slow down!" Mina looks around then back to her.

Jihyo coughed, "yah~ is it true? You're having a bet with him?"

"Um, yes. It happened yesterday when he comes to me at the library and doing the bet. I have no choice but to accept cause," she look down.

"Trying to make him fall for me doesn't wrong." She added shyly.

Jihyo's jaw dropped, "minari! Tell me you're kidding! He can easily make you fall for him and I can predict it already!" She whined.

"You can't say that. One month is a long day since we just started the month of July." Mina flip her her.

"You're such a bad girl."

"I'm not~!" Mina pouts.

Jihyo roll her eyes, "but anyways, goodluck on your try." She smirked.

Mina look at her and smirk too. Jihyo laughed, "I just realized how hard you are to get." She added.

"Now you remember. I see he's a playboy? Yet a bad guy. But, nah, I don't know." Mina shrugged, opening her novel to read.

Jihyo lean on her shoulder, "but did you like him?" She whisper.

"That's impossible. I will make him fall for me first." She confidently says.

Jihyo giggles, "I don't know who to support but I still can predict that you will fall for him first and I'm sure of that."

"Okay, stop saying like that." Mina roll her eyes.

"Um, Mina-sshi?" One of her classmates call her from far.

She looks up while raising her eyebrows.

"There's a, senior outside, waiting for you." The girl say.

Mina look at Jihyo and smirked, "the game just started so, look."

Jihyo puts on disgusted face when she stood up. Mina laugh silently and walk to the door.

"Do you have any scandal with him?" She asks.

Mina push her aside, "stop."

With that she went out, revealing Jimin. "So, the bad boy is here." She mumble while smiling.

"What do you want?" Mina ask.

He smirked, "being quiet again, huh? Well, that won't stop me." He lean closer to him.

But Mina didn't move. She stops him in the chest with her left hand.

"Well, your move aren't going to stop me too. Don't think that I won't make any move to you." She added, with her soft voice sending Jimin shiver.

"Are you seducing me, love?" He added, leaning real close to her face.

"Well, you started the game. It's so bored if I didn't do anything, right?" She didn't move but smile.

"You're pretty fun to do with. Let's go out after school." He added.

She push him, "oh don't expect us to go that fast, bad boy."

Jimin smirked seeing her attitude. It's really changed and that's making him more like and interest in her.

"Why not? It's making things go easier, you know." He walks closer to her again.

She scoffed, "you action pretty sucks. Try harder." She reminds and goes back inside to her class.

And again, he's fast enough to hold her wrist, "you're just playing hard to get. When I say let's meet up after school, just. Go." He says in his husky voice which Mina find pretty seductive.

"Oh, like I want too." She roll her eyes.

He gave her one light peck at the lips, leaving her speechless.

"Pretty cute attitude. I like it. See you later," he looks her in the eyes, "babe." He added with a smirk and walks away.

"Try it harder, bad boy!" She shouts when he's far.

He turns around seeing Mina who's looking at him from far but he still can see her cute smirk on. She walks inside her class leaving Jimin smirked alone.

You're pretty good on challenging me, Myoui Mina,

But you still can't win this one.

-*
a/n; i just realize how cringe this chapter are full with 'smirk' words skdjsjesk. anyways, please enjoy! my last exam are coming aaaaaaa i'm scared sjdjs. enjoy as always ❤️

𝐁𝐞𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara