Calum and Her

Luke was bored.

He was horny and bored and tired.

All of these didn't really add up to make a good outcome. He sighed and looked around the tour bus in wonder and frustration.

He wanted to be with Willow right now. Cuddled up in her arms like a baby. He smiled at his own immature thoughts and suddenly realized he was staring in the eyes of a pretty girl. She was a little shorter than him and had shoulder-length brown hair, that made her look slightly plain-jane.

Still, curiousity got the best of him as he got up and walked toward her. She had stepped onto their tour bus and was now standing there awkwardly, looking around.

"This is nice." She said, her voice chipper and high-pitched.

"Yeah, it's alright." I said, looking her up and down with a smirk. She noticed my gesture and heat flooded her cheeks with a red tint.

"I'm uh, Calum's new girlfriend..." She said, her eyes shifting to the ground and then back towards my own.

"Really..." I said with interest, fully taking in her appearance.

"You don't look like his normal type." I stated, shuffling into my seat on the bench I had previously been sitting on.

"I...um I don't know his normal type so...whatever that may be is none of my concern." She said, her voice weak and small. It made me want to shake her and get some kind of wild reaction going.

I stood up and in a split second, decided to make the worst decision of my life.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing here?" I asked, glancing behind her at the open door. Cursing myself for not realizing that any one of my three mates could appear at any moment.

"I-I just told you." She replied and I set both of my hands on her arms and rubbed up and down. She began backing away and then actually turned to get off the bus.

I chased after her and slammed the door closed before she could get out. Her back was facing me and I pressed her up against the door.

"What's your name?" I whispered, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Ivy." She whispered back and I spun her around to face me.

"Cut the shit, Ivy. If Calum picked you to be his next conquest, he obviously saw some kind of dangerous spark in your eye, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered." I spat out lies knowing that Calum was actually looking to settle for a while with his next girlfriend, which happened to be her.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Whatever babe. You know exactly what I'm talking about." I replied to her and crushed my lips on hers. I wasn't sure what demonic force was consuming my brain and making me do this but all I know is that it was happening, and I wasn't stopping it.

We fell backwards, the stairs raking into my back like sharp spikes and her on top.

I ripped her button-up shirt off her milky white skin and smiled at the sight I was having the pleasure of seeing.

"Oh god this is just what I've been wanting." I muttered, beginning to unbuckle my jeans.

She happened to be wearing a skirt...enough said.

"We have to make this fast. Calum said he wouldn't be too long." She told me in between kisses. I smirked and nodded.

"Alright well let's move off the stairs. My back is killing me." I said, and we laughed and stumbled up only a little farther before the fun really began.