one

owner jimin playing because he got bored, scoring lovely doll jeongguk almost straight away. jeongguk got tossed into the shopping cart as jimin thought about how well his luck was going, may as well try again! so then he spotted the brooding boy in the corner that none of the other toys seemed to want to touch, and he set his heart on getting him. jeongguk on the other hand was slightly offended that he wasn't good enough for his new owner. yet he stayed quiet, completely still for jimin because that's how he's been trained, he has to be good.

after a while jimin finally won taehyung after an hour of struggling, and the claw pulled a writhing taehyung up from his handcuffed wrists, him then falling with a thud down the metal chute for jimin to collect him from. jimin smiled in victory at his two new dolls, finally turning to give jeongguk attention as he turned to read the note hanging from jeongguk's collar.

"Name: Jeon Jeongguk
Training period: 2 years
Length: 5 inches - hard
Last checkup: A month ago, everything in perfect condition
Features: Absolute submission, a perfect doll to use at any time, craves praise, can take up to 3 cocks in his ass, is able to stay completely silent"

jimin cooed when reading jeongguk's card, ruffling the boy's hair who only blushed, preening under the approval. jimin then turned to taehyung, who's glare still hadn't left his face.

"Name: Kim Taehyung
Training period: 3 years 4 months
Length: 8 inches - hard
Last checkup: A week ago, perfect condition
Features: Can orgasm multiple times in a row
Warning: Brat, disobedient, hates taking it up the ass, cannot deepthroat, is vocal, has escaped 3 times"

jimin quirked an eyebrow at the words, before leaning forward to stare the boy in the eye.

"a brat, huh?"

he watched taehyung turn his gagged face away from jimin's, choosing to stare at the machine he had just left out of. jimin wasn't having it. he gripped taehyung's jaw, forcing the boy to make eye contact with him.

"just so you know, i don't tolerate brats, so drop your attitude or i'll make you regret it."

jeongguk gulped while taehyung's glare only hardened.

bonus points for jimin because he sets jeongguk down in the front seat, carefully clipping his new doll in with a seatbelt while he throws taehyung into the boot with the rest of his shopping, telling him that he would just love to see the boy covered in black and blue bruises.

and if jimin took the bumpy road home with heaps of sharp twists and turns just to listen to taehyung's body thump around in the boot - well, no one needs to know that. it's his doll, his /property/ after all.

Part 2:

they all seem to fall into a routine after that. don't get it wrong - taehyung still gets into trouble, writing pages and pages of lines, being spanked until he bled and being forced to sit in a corner facing the wall for hours while jeongguk and jimin feed each other fruit. the boy just /refused/ to crack. but jimin was just as stubborn.

it took a while for this routine to get disrupted, and this time jimin was coming back early from his usual business trips, a little present in each hand for both his little toys. his deal had gone well so he was happy, ready to have a quiet night in with his boys.

but when he tiptoed, he frowned when he saw the empty space next to a sleeping jeongguk on the bed, walking around his apartment to look for his second baby. and boy was he disappointed.