two

Jimin was an angel wish granter and Jeongguk won 3 wishes. The rules were that Jimin had to stay with Jeongguk until he wasted all 3 wishes, forced to show up at Jeongguk's every whim. But when Jeongguk found the loophole and managed to get the maximum amount of wishes possible - 999, he knows he screwed up. From there on it is free game.

Jeongguk wished for his favourite Yoongi hyung to suck his dick. Wished for his straight and sweet neighbour Taehyung to finger fuck himself every night while thinking of Jeongguk. Wished for his literature professor Mr. Jung to get an erection in front of all his students to the thought of pounding Jeongguk. Wished for his ex Namjoon to fuck him hard - wished for Namjoon's current boyfriend Seokjin to catch them while doing it.

Jimin honestly didn't think it could get worse but then one night Jeongguk mentioned with a smile on his face how he planned to get all 5 of the boys as his personal sex slaves, as his 24/7 cock sleeves. Jimin stuttered as he asked Jeongguk on how he planned to do that.

"I'll force them to, of course. I'll wish for a huge mansion, which you'll have to give to me. And then one by one I'll coerce them to come to me, give themselves up to me."

Jimin felt sick to the stomach as he asked, "w-why don't you just wish for them to stay with you?"

Jeongguk chuckled. "Nah, it's not fun. I'll wish for them to come to me slowly. They'll be begging for it at the end, not knowing I held the ultimate power the whole time anyways. My sweet little hyungs."

Jimin swallowed, eyes closing while suppressing the bile rising in his throat.

Jimin had no idea that Jeongguk was actually buying time to figure out how he could get Jimin to stop being so disgusted with him, to get him to submit to the human as well. To Jeongguk it would be the ultimate success, to have the angel beg for his cock without any coercion.

But until he works that out, he was going to live it up, surrounded by piles of cash and holes to fuck. He could pick and choose anything on this planet. The world was truly his while Jimin was by his side, and Jimin's world was Jeongguk - by force, but still.

Jimin, of course, cried every time he's forced to grant one of Jeongguk's evil wishes. Jimin was such a sweet boy who just wanted to spread some love in the world but alas, his power fell into the wrong hands and now he was stuck forever, granting the corrupt boy his sick wishes.

Jimin watched as the men he had once seen so strong and so independent frequently visit Jeongguk's new mansion in desperation to have Jeongguk's cock. He couldn't fathom how fucked up this had gotten, how Jeongguk, how he had messed with the men so hard that they came drooling every day in hopes to get a piece of the boy.

What really got Jimin to crack was when Jin had a moment of sanity, falling to the floor and screaming as he cried from the pain of the wishes. He begged and begged to be released, to be saved in that minute of clarity he had and Jimin - he had seen enough to make his decision.

"J-Jeongguk, we need to talk."

Jeongguk slowed from where he was roughly thrusting into Yoongi, the elder boy whining in protest from below as Jeongguk rolled his eyes before motioning for Jimin to fix it.

Jimin, of course, complied and before Yoongi instantly shut up, just lying there cockwarming Jeongguk.

"Yea Jimin, what's up beautiful?" Jimin shifted his weight awkwardly, unsure of where to start. "I don't have all day Jimin, I suggest you get on with it."