~One~

Hello guys! As you might know by now that this is my backup account for ilovelarry78 and well I will be posting my biggest story's on here so I hope you find them interesting to keep reading!

~Harry's point of view~

"moooom," I whine when my mom takes my blanket off of me. I blindly try to get my blanket back but I'm unsuccessful.

"Come on Harriet. We have a visitor today and you need to get ready, honey." Anne, my mom pleaded. I sight, sit up, and rub my sleepy eyes.

"Ok. I'm up. Let me just take a quick shower to wake up a little bit more. Ok?" I mumble while getting up and looking at my mom who is smiling at me.

"Ok. Yes. Um, I'll leave you to get ready, but be ready by 12:00 a.m ok."

I look over to my clock and see it's 10:30 a.m. I have about an hour and a half to get ready.

"Ok, mom I'll be down when I'm ready." She walks out my door and heads straight to the kitchen. I walk over to my drawer and get out one of my black shirts that has 'Adidas' written in the middle and some white rip skinny jeans. I open the drawer next to it and get out some white lace panties.

I head to the bathroom and get undress, hopping in the shower afterward.

I wash my hair and then my body. When I'm all clean up I hop out of the shower, dry myself up and get dressed. I walk out of the bathroom and into my room. I look around my room trying to find my white with black stripes Addidas. I look behind my door and see them there. I grab them and put them on.

I walk downstairs to see my mom and my stepdad, Robin eating breakfast. They look up at me and say good morning while my mom hands me a plate with bacon, eggs, and pancakes with some orange juice aside of it. I smile at her, say good morning back, and give her a kiss.

I sit down next to mom and start eating my breakfast. Once I'm done I stand up and put my plate in the sink. I look at the time and see it's 11:40 a.m. I only have 20 minutes to do my hair. I thought as I make my way to my bathroom. I enter my bathroom and start doing my hair. I'm too lazy to actually fix my hair so I just put it in two French braids.

Once I'm done I start heading down the stairs when I hear another unfamiliar voice talking with my mom and stepdad. I make it to the second to last step on the stairs and poke my head out so I'm able to see who that beautiful voice belonged to.

When I start looking around the living room I see a young boy AND omg he's the most beautiful boy I have ever seen before. I look him up and down and damn those jeans fit perfect with that round ass. Oops! Mommy would of killed me if I said that out loud.

What I didn't notice was that my sister, Gemma was staring at me from the couch. I look her way and notice the look she was giving me and turn like a bright red tomato. I duck my head down and start heading back upstairs to my room when I hear someone call me.

"Harriet, honey will you please come down to meet our guess?" My mom pleads me for the second time today. I nod my head even though they can't see me. I walk into the living room and say hi to whoever I needed to greet.

My mom then grabs me from the arm and pulls me towards her so she can whisper in my ear, "Harriet! Where are your manners!? Say hi to him properly!" I nod my head and look up at the beautiful boy in front of me.

I put my hand out and say, "Hi, I'm Harriet nice to meet you."

He smirks at me and shakes my hand before replying, "Nice to me you Harriet, I'm Louis." I gave him a soft nod before letting go of his hand and taking a seat next to Gemma. I made a bad decision to look at her cause all I saw was hatred written all over her face.

"Back off you little fag he's mine!" Gemma hissed at me. I look down so no one will notice the tears that threaten to spill cause of what Gemma my own flipping sister called me!

I think an hour or so passed with just my family talking about some 'important' stuff with Louis. I then was snapped out of my train of thought when my mom waived a hand in front of my face.

"Honey is it ok if Louis sleeps in your room for the time he's gonna stay here?" By looking at my moms' eyes I knew she wanted me to say yes so that's what I did I told her that I didn't mind cause I really didn't.

After about another hour I helped Louis bring his bags to my room. Once we put everything in the drawers we both laid down sideways on my bed exhausted from today's day.

All I know is that we fell asleep in my bed and me waking up cuddling Louis. I get up and fix my clothes before I check the time. It shows 1:28 am so I go to my bed and wake Louis up telling him to put on his pjs. I then go to my drawer and get out some black shorts and a white striped tank top. I head to the bathroom, change, brush my teeth, and head back out.

Once I'm out of the restroom I see Louis staring at me with hungry eyes. I look down and walk back to my bed. Louis then takes off his pants and shirt and gets in bed with me. I turn around so I'm facing the wall and Louis is to my back.

After a while or so I'm still awake. I turn over so I'm facing Louis and see that he is dead asleep. I shake him a little until he awakes from his sleep. He looks at me and I whisper, "I can't sleep....can you cuddle me?" When I finish saying that I look down in embarrassment until I hear him say, "of course babe c' mon" I then turn towards the wall and then I feel his hands wrap around my waist.

After about a couple minutes of me laying there enjoying the feeling from being cuddled for once, I eventually fall asleep.