~Five~

Harry's POV

"Princess wake up"

I slowly sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes. I look around the room and see suitcases near the door. I look up to see Louis staring down at me.

"Where are you going?"

He laughs and enters the bathroom. He comes back out with his toothbrush and razor. He starts putting them in a blue bag before looking back up at me.

"I'm going back to my house. They had fixed it already so I can leave now. Thank you for letting me stay here."

I stare at him with wide eyes. I quickly shake my head before standing up and hugging him. He chuckles and hugs me back as tight.

"Please don't leave. They'll act different please."

"What do you mean they'll act different? You mean Gemma? No honey don't listen to her. She's just jealous. Don't worry."

I look down and dig my head into his chest. Trying so hard not to let the tears escape my eyes. He let's go of me and hold me arm length and stares at me with sad eyes.

"No not Gemma. Momma and Robin. They'll change."

He frowns and pulls me back into a hug. He leaves wet sloppy kisses on my forehead before whispering to em that everything will be ok.

"Louis. Oh! I'm sorry if I interrupted something but Louis your chauffeur is waiting for you outside."

We both look up at Gemma staring down at us. Louis nods and pulls away from the hug. I offer to help him with his bags but Gemma interrupts and tells me that she'll be the one helping him.

"I guess this is goodbye princess. Here's my number. Call me or text me whenever you need soemthing."

I look up at him and smile. My dimples popping out which causes him to poke one. I giggle and hug him one more time. Still oblivious with the glare Gemma is sending my way.

"Can I call you or text you when I'm bored?"

"Yes you can princess."

I giggle and walk with him to his car. He gives me one last hug before getting inside the car. I frown a little but quickly change it into a dimpled smile.

"I'll see later princess. Behave for daddy."

And with that he was gone and I was standing there with wide eyes. Did he just? Nah he didn't? He did didn't he? Oh my god!

11-20-18
11:54am
Sorry if it's short. Hope you like it.
:)