~Two~

~Harry's point of view~

I wake up to someone banging on my door. I groan and pull the covers over my head. Or at least tried because they got stuck midway. I raise my eyebrows before opening my eyes. Letting them adjust to the light.

I look beside me and almost scream when I see a boy laying there. I quickly get up and checked if I had any clothes on. Phew I do. I jump and look up at my bed when I hear the boy mumble something.

"Be quiet. I'm trying to sleep!"

I quickly go to my door and open it only to see Gemma in a tight red dress. Makeup was done and hair up in a high ponytail. Like the one Ariana has all the time.

"Move out the way fag!" She sneered as she pushed me out of my room and walked towards the boy in my bed. She leans down and shakes the poor boy awake.

He jumps up and stares at Gemma. His mouth watered as his eyes raked over her body. Gemma then whispers something in his ear which causes him to nod. She then gets up and leaves but not before purposely slamming into my shoulder.

I huff in annoyance and walk towards my closet. I pull out a black tank top and jean shorts. I walk to the bathroom and get cleaned then changed.

Once I walked out Louis was nowhere to be found so I sighed and pulled out a pair of black flats. After I put my hair into a small braid I headed downstairs and into the kitchen.

Louis looks up at me as I entered the room. His eyes never leaving me as I walked to the only empty chair in the table. As I walked I kissed Robin and Mom on the cheek like a good morning before I sat down.

Mom hands me my plate of eggs and bacon to which I whispered a small thank you. I start eating my food being oblivious to the looks Gemma and Louis were giving me.

Once I was done eating I got up and washed my plate before saying another thank you and dismissing myself from the table.

When I reach my room I hear my phone vibrate signaling that I got a message. I slowly go to it and read the message my best friend sent me.

Nigel: Hazzyyyy are we still going to the arcade?!

I slowly laugh at his excitement and replied with a quick yes before grabbing my bag and checking if I had everything which I did.

I then walked downstairs and into the living room where my parents were sat at with Gemma and Louis. They all look up at me.

"Mommy, Robin can I go to the arcade with Niall?"

Robin laughs and gives me a 50 pound as my mom just tells me to have fun and to take care. I smile at them and say thank you before leaving the house and walking to the arcade but not before shooting Niall a quick text saying that I'll be there in 30.

Once I arrived I see Niall in the front entrance eating a slice of pizza. He was wearing a white tank top that was loose on the sides and green ripped jeans with black flats too. He looks up and smiles before opening the door for me.

"You look beautiful hazzy! I love that shirt by the way!" He grabs my hand and twirls me around, admiring my outfit.

"I have another one at home Incase you want it. You also don't look so bad yourself." I giggled.

He gasped and nodded his head before pulling me towards the front counter. The guy looks at both of us before handing us the card we put our money in. We walk off to our first game which was the basketball one.

We laughed every time we missed a shot and we yelled and hugged every time we made a shot. In the end, Niall ended up winning by one point.

We heading towards our second game which was Laser Hockey. I ended up winning in the end by 3 points.

After hours of playing we counted all of our tickets and got a total amount of 60,000 tickets. We headed towards the shop and looked at all the many prices we could get.

I got a big white teddy bear with a lot of sweet and Niall got a pizza card for free pizza for a whole year and a similar bear as mine but brown.

We left the arcade with wide smiles on our faces and our prices in our hands, barely able to see the road in front of us.

After we reached the road that separated our house we said our goodbyes and walked our own way.

Not long after I arrive at my house and went straight up to my room. Louis is laying down on my bed, stomach down and headphones in. I quietly take off my shoes and purse and set down my prices on my counter. I then grab a clean pair of pijamas before heading into the bathroom.

After I had changed into a pink tank top with matching shorts I went back into my room only to see Louis in just his boxers. I quickly walk to my bed and get in. Not long after I feel the bed dip behind me and arms go around my waist pulling me closer to his naked chest.

"Missed you.." was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

10-29-18
9:11pm
:)