~Eight~

Harry POV

I stare up at Louis with wide eyes. He brings me into his lap as he stares down at me. I search his face for any sign that he was laying. But to my surprise, there weren't any. He looked serious about it. What should I say? What will my parents think? They don't care..

"Are you for real?"

Louis nods his head as he smiles at me. He leans his head into the crook of my head and nipples on it. I giggle a bit and wrap my arms around his neck. Its an awkward position since his face is still in my neck but it's still perfect.

"Isn't a big step to take? We aren't even dating Lou."

I feel Louis frown before he's raising his head from my neck and staring at me. He slowly pushes me off his lap and stands up. He held his hand out and I grab it. He pulls me up before smiling down at me.

"Will you be my Boyfriend Harriet."

"As much as I love that name i want you to call me by my birth name. Harry."

He furrowed his brows which cause me to burst out a laugh. I nod my head and jump onto his arms. He stumbles back a bit but quickly gathers his footing. A big smile found its way into my face as he kisses my neck multiple time.

"So im guessing that's a yes?"

"Yes, it's a yes dummy." I giggle as I hug him tighter. He nuzzles his nose into the crook of my neck as I lay my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a while until Mayra-the maid- came in and told us that dinner will be ready in a bit. I frown because I swear it was morning before I came here. I look up at the clock on the wall and see that it's actually 5 till 3.

How has time passed by so fast? Louis laughs at my confused face and told me that I arrived at his house around two so it means that I woke up around 12 or 1 in the afternoon. I blush as I follow a laughing Louis into the kitchen. He pulls a chair out for me and while I muttered a small 'thank you'. He goes to the seat in front of me and takes a seat.

Not long after Mayra and three other maids come into the dinner room with plates of food. They set them down on the table before leaving the room. Not even a second later Mayra comes back in with a bottle of red wine. She set to sit down along with two glasses. She quickly pours some wine in the cups before leaving the room.

I look at the main dish and smile. Ratatouille was one of my favorite dishes! And for desert, there was some creme caramel. I lick my lips before I and Louis are digging into our food.

"This is so good!' I moan as I take another bite of my food. Louis laughs at me and leans across the table. He grabs the red cloth next to me and dabs my mouth. I look down, cheeks turning a darker shade of red.

~~

"Will you think of it, baby?"

I look up at Louis from the passenger seat and shrug. I really didn't want to leave my mother but then again she never really was a mother to me. He leans over the middle and kisses me. I smile into the kiss.

"Promise me that you will think about it."

"I promise."

And with that said I got off the car and entered my house.

12-7-18
9:32 pm
Rest In Peace jay 🙏🏼❤️
:')