~Three~

~Harry's point of view~

I am woken up by my phone ringing. I groan before grabbing it and answering.

"Hello?"

"Hazzy babe get change ima pick you up in 10."

I look down at the sleeping boy next to me before responding with a quick 'ok' and hanging up.

I get up and head to my dresser to get some clothes out for the day. Once I picked out my outfit I walked to the bathroom, shower and changed.

In the end I settled with a black long sleeve dress and thigh-high heels.

When I left the restroom Louis was nowhere to be seen again so I just sit in front of my desk and start applying a small amount of makeup

Once I'm done I grab my bag, phone and phone charger before heading downstairs.

I walk up to my parents and kiss both their cheeks as a good morning. They smiled up at me before my mom asked me where i was heading to this early in the morning.

"Niall is going to pick me up momma. He said we were going somewhere for the day. Can I go?" She nodded. "Oh thank you! I might be out late tonight don't wait for me."

They both laughed before Robin gives me 100$. I kiss them goodbye before heading outside and wait for Niall to come.

5 Minutes past and Niall finally arrived. He got out and walked towards Harry. He was wearing a tight reddish dress with white converse. Basically a everyday outfit for my girl Niall.

"Hazzy! Babe you look wonderful! Loving that dress though!"

I laugh at him before telling him he looked beautiful and getting in the car. He started the car and drove us to an ice scream shop that was 10 minutes away from both our house.

We both get off and go inside to order our ice scream. Niall picked a plate with 8 scoops of different type of flavors. They were strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, cookies and cream, coffee, birthday cake, mint chocolate chip, and lastly peanut butter flavor. I only picked two scoops which were both mint chocolate chip.