one » opaque

clamant music pulsed through jisung's veins as he decided the (surely very improvised) bar in the kitchen wasn't as comfortable as he wanted it to be. the orange-haired boy re-adjusted his specs before he let out a barely audible sigh, eyeing his almost full drink in front of him with a loathing glance, not fond of the mixture inside the little red cup sitting on the marble counter.

whatever high proof liquors seungmin had decided to pour into his drink smelled as bad as they would probably taste like. and jisung knew, they were only there for him to 'get wasted', as his best friend had earlier adviced him to do. obviously given, jisung wasn't a frequent party visitor, and surely not a drinker.

he strongly disliked all the sweaty figures sharing their body liquids with one another, exchanging not only flirty words but rather unrestrained touches while being in an inevitable trance due to alcohol every chance they could get. long story short, jisung absolutely despised parties.

especially the one seungmin had dragged him to, because as much as he dearly loved his best friend, he couldn't share the same excitement when it came to dancing to trashy edm hardstyle music until the early am's every weekend. it was one of those crowded, popular kid parties jisung quite couldn't wrap his head around. he found it rather disturbing to watch all the people around him act like kindergarteners.

also, seungmin had left him a while ago, 'going to the restroom', yet jisung knew it was only an excuse to make out with his boyfriend, hyunjin, until they were unable to tell if their lips were still part of their faces.

and thus, jisung had wandered around the dozens of rooms in the party host's huge villa. felix' parents would not be delighted regarding the numerous stains of every kind of beverage on the carpets, floors and interiors. more than that, the plant at the back of the room had been suffering from various kinds of high schoolers vomiting their insides out on its leaves.

shaking his head frantically to push the disgusting images out of his head, jisung stood up, the rather revolting drink firmly in his left hand, the right one straightening the light blue overalls he had put on this morning. seungmin had protested ever so persevering against his ongoing habit of wearing the comfortable one-pieces, yet jisung couldn't care less about his outer appearance.

he deeply inhaled and held his breath, there was no desire of smelling either overpriced icky perfume from girls that had dressed up like they were going to prom or the piercing aroma that was men's sweat. jisung steadily averted his eyes right in front of him, a desperate attempt in not making eye contact with anyone. high school kids were scary, and considering he was only a sophomore, him being in the mood for social interaction was nearly nonexistent.

little did he know, his effort of crossing the room without anyone noticing vastly faded as school's senior, lee minho, suddenly felt the need to get another drink. excusing himself highly exhausted from the rather boring conversation he had going on with a few people, he decided it was time to finally let go and drown himself in the bitter, medicine-like taste of any kind of whiskey available.

jisung on the other hand suddenly stood starstruck, stopping dead in his tracks like a brake just pulled him back as he directly stared into the slightly taller boys' eyes. his brimful drink spilling all over his chest, he widened his eyes at the unbelievable beauty that were minho's orbs, not noticing the wet liquid soaking through his clothes. glittering black, bottomless and opaque as his eyes were, jisung felt the world slipping away.

he suddenly experienced every tingle of his senses with such intensity, it was like the unknown stranger invaded every single of his thoughts so easily. jisung was read like an open book, tensing at the enthralling glare with which the obviously older male locked eyes with him like they were the windows to his soul.

his, to be specific, were a door thrown shut in front of his face, there was no way of guessing what went through the black haired boys' mind. only the striking morbidity reflected in his pupils made jisung shiver, cold sweat forming on his forehead.

whoever he was, jisung drowned in the black nothingness of the way he looked at him.

seeming like casted with a spell, possessed by a supernatural creature, he was only able to find his way back to reality when suddenly, a dancing couple ruggedly crashed into him, apologising with heavy tongues as they were obnoxiously drunk. when jisung turned back to the mysterious boy at the other side of the room, he was luckily still standing there, a slight smirk plastered onto his ridiculously handsome face.

gesturing to look at his chest, his eyes were still as emotionless as before, and jisung asked himself what had happened to a boy like him to be this empty, hollow, vacant. only then jisung snapped into place and noticed the sickening smell of various spiritous beverages that were completely drenching his blue turtleneck sweater he was wearing under his overalls.

suddenly perceiving the now almost empty red cup sitting innocently in his hand, jisung's jaw dropped at the sight of his favourite outfit being completely soggy from alcoholic drinks. he gasped, fighting the urge to break out in tears with unbelievable anger. this was all the unknown boys' fault! well, not directly, yet he had managed to completely shock jisung with just a little eye contact lingering for a few seconds only.

he furrowed his eyebrows confusedly at the given situation, what had happened was past his mind of perception. looking up again to see if anybody had noticed their weird encounter, jisung was very relieved to find the party in its usual state of pure drunkenness and slurred words.

the mysterious boy, however, had vanished from his peripheral vision completely, and frustrated as jisung was, he crushed the cup in between his hand as he was feeling very pissed at the fact of his now ruined sweater. no patience left, jisung darted around the room looking for the cocky, yet dark looking stranger, only to be gifted with various people sticking their tongues into each other's throats.

huffing, jisung finally found a familiar face, seeing seungmin sitting on a couch, no, rather on hyunjin's lap, his hand tangled into his hair as they seemed to speak quietly to themselves. as much as jisung didn't want to intrude, the party was ruined for him. not that it was particularly great beforehand, yet all jisung wanted was a shower and to roll himself in his blankets like a burrito.

making his way over to the established boyfriends, he was fuming inside. »min, i'm going home.« seungmin, who was rather startled at the surprising voice, jolted before turning around and suddenly started to laugh loudly. »what happened to you?« he giggled, yet jisung wasn't having any of it.

rolling his eyes, he answered. »nothing. i'll go home, alright? don't do anything stupid.« seungmin nodded, surprised at the seriousness layered in jisung's tone. »i'm fine. hyunjin's taking care of me. get home well!« jisung smiled slightly before nodding at hyunjin and finally making his way out of the suffocating room, leaving the house as the booming music was giving him slowly but steadily a painful headache.

he sighed, his mind already travelling to the mysterious boy he had encountered. suddenly freezing in the cold air of the night, he examined that the reason of that was definitely his wet sweater, sticking uncomfortably to his chest rather than warming him. jisung hissed, he was feeling very annoyed at the boy that wouldn't even bother to help him.

jisung knew what kind of boy he was, at least he thought so. a jerk, nothing more and nothing less.

━━━

welcome! thank you for clicking on this tiny piece of wattpad stories out there ♡ please enjoy!! and sorry for the lack of a genuinely good storyline akjsjdhsj

-CHONS