Chapter 2: The Kings of the Host Club

(It's gonna be weird for me to write 'mommy' instead of 'mummy', but oh well. I can also write 'mama'! If you couldn't tell by the chapter name, this fandom is Ouran High School Host Club, and in my opinion it's the best romantic comedy anime there is! Also, a little note: if you don't know these fandoms I'm adding, I'd recommend checking them out so that you at least know what's going on. If you hate/dislike these fandoms, you're gonna have to suck it up, hun.)

"Sorry I'm late!" Haruhi called to the other hosts as she's quickly slipped into Music Room 3, shutting the door behind her. The rest of the Host Club were standing there, waiting to greet what they thought was a guest walking through the door.

"Oh, Haruhi, it's just you," Kyouya responded, his black notebook in his grasp. The overhead lights caught the lenses of his glasses, flashing a bright white before he turned away and began talking to a pair of girls seated at a table.

"Hey, Haru-chan!" Honey cheered, flinging himself at Haruhi, Usa-chan being squished in between their bodies as Honey hugged Haruhi. "I was just going to eat some cake! Do you want some?"

"Thanks for the offer, Senpai, but I'm alright."

The twins suddenly appeared on either sidebar of Haruhi as soon as Honey released her, their arms wrapping around her shoulders. They spoke in unison. "Hey, Haruhi, lets play the 'Which One Is Hikaru' game!"

They release Haruhi and stepped back, letting Haruhi study them. She brought her finger to her chin, her eyes roaming over each detail of the twin's features- from the way their hair parted to the way that they stood. She pointed to the twin on her left. "That one's Hikaru," she pointed to the other. "And that one's Kaoru."

The twins laughed. "Whoops, wrong again!"

Haruhi smirked, turning away from the pair. "No, I know I'm right. You two may look alike, but that's where the similarities end." The twins were left scratching their heads, trying to figure out how she isn't always able to tell them apart.

"Haruhi!" Haruhi turned around to find Tamaki throwing himself at her, capturing her in a spine crushing hug. A couple of the girls seated at tables or on the sofas giggled at the sight, going back to sipping at their tea and talking to the Hosts that we're making their rounds with each of their own customers. "How could you keep Daddy waiting?"

"Senpai, let go!" Haruhi cried out as she was crushed, squirming to get out of his vice-like grip. "And why do you always call yourself 'Daddy'?"

"I believe it has something to do with our positions in the Host Club," Kyouya inputted, suddenly appearing next to Tamaki. With his help, Haruhi was able to wrench herself away from Tamaki. "Something about him being the President making him the father and I the mother."

He left, dragging a protesting Tamaki back to his guests. Haruhi sat down with a sigh onto a sofa next to a girl with long brown hair and two small buns at the sides of her head, her wavy fringe partially obscuring her vision as it fell only slightly in front of her large, brown eyes. Momoka wore her usual Ouran Academy uniform: a pale yellow dress with a fitted bodice, a pointed white collar and a loosely-bowed tie. Her sleeves ended in a white cuff and the petticoat to her dress was somewhat puffy, the bottom of the skirt reaching her calf. White tights and polished black shoes completed her look. She smiled at Haruhi when she sat down.

"Sorry I'm late," Haruhi apologised.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Haruhi," Momoka smiled, lifting the teacup she held up to her lips, taking a long sip of the brown liquid inside. "I wasn't waiting long, no need to worry yourself."

That's a lie, Haruhi thought to herself. You're always here waiting before the rest of the hosts even have chance to open up the club.

Haruhi spent the rest of her time entertaining the girls that had come to see her. Her guests, particularly Momoka, laughed at every one of her jokes, talking pleasantly with her until they had to leave. Haruhi escorted them to the door, a content smile plastered across her lips. "I hope you girls had a nice time."

"Oh, we most certainly did, Haruhi," another girl said, linking arms with Momoka. They waved to Haruhi as they left, the doors closing quietly behind them. Haruhi sighed out a breath of relief, sitting down onto a nearby sofa. 

Honey bounced over, cheerful as always. "Are you alright, Haru-chan?"

"Yeah, just a bit tired," she looked up to smile at him. He handed her his stuffed rabbit and she clutched Usa-chan to her chest momentarily before giving it back to him. "There should be more cake if you wanted any."

Honey's eyes lit up with child-like glee. He beamed and nodded his head frantically, running off in search of cake. He ran into Mori, who handed him a plate with a slice of cake and fork. "Remember to brush your teeth after."

"Okay, Takashi!" he accepted the plate and bounced back over to Haruhi. He placed a forkful of cake into his mouth, making satisfied noises as he chewed, his cheeks glowing a rosy pink. The twins let go of each other as their customers left, sighing in exhaustion and flopping down onto a nearby sofa. Tamaki stood by a vase full of roses, rearranging the flowers so that none stuck out. Kyouya pushed his glasses up onto his nose, closing his notebook with a snap, before approaching Tamaki.

"Kyouya," Tamaki said, gazing at the roses he was tending to. "Do you think we need more flowers?"

Kyouya glances around the room and nodded, opening his notebook to scribble in. "Perhaps more roses with the hosts' colours?"

Tamaki's face lit up. "Yes, that's exactly it! So far, there's only my colours!"

The other hosts left, waving and saying their goodbye so as they did. Tamaki and Kyouya were the only ones left in the room. Kyouya turned and began walking to the other side of the room, towards the light switch, while Tamaki's attention was drawn to a tall figure in the shadows. The figure chuckled darkly.

"Um, Nekozawa?" Tamaki asked uncertainly. The figure laughed again. Tamaki was startled; the figure's voice sounded way too feminine to be that of Nekozawa's. "If you're one of the customers, I must apologise, but the Host Club is now-"

The figure cut him off with another giggle. It raised an object out in front of it, the object giving off an ominous glow. Tamaki began to sweat, his eyes growing wide. He turned his head to shout over his shoulder. "Kyouya? Kyouya!"

The light being emitted from the object rocketed towards Tamaki, engulfing him. Tamaki groaned in pain as his muscles contorted. Once the light disappeared, so did Tamaki. Kyouya made his way over, looking around curiously for Tamaki. "Tamaki? You called?"

His gaze landed on the figure and he stiffened, clutching his notebook and pen tighter to his face. "Excuse me, but, who are you?"

He cried out in shock as light engulfed him. He tried to move, to run, but the light held him there with some kind of force. He grunted in pain as the force forced his limbs to contort, elongating in places. His bones cracked, groaning under the force of the light's strength. He dropped his notebook and pen as his fingers shrunk, his thumb disappearing almost entirely. His glasses slipped from its place in his nose as his nose and mouth melded together to form a snout. 

The light disappeared, and so did Kyouya, leaving the figure. The figure bent over doubled as it laughed, their voice echoing around the room. 

Sooo, how was it? :3

Word count: 1320