Chapter 4: Okuda's Poisons

It's been around a month and a half since I last updated. I am so very sorry, there's been a lot going on in my life at the moment, both personal and other. I've been really uninspired lately but I'm trying my best for you guys. I keep on getting sick over and over again, which certainly does make this a whole lot worse.

Despite that, my eating and sleeping have been getting much better and, towards the end of June, I'm planning on doing something that will unfortunately overlap my birthday but oh well, it's worth it :) I guess that's one of my birthday presents, huh? That is, if I do manage to get a place.

As always, I hope you guys are doing well and recommend that you watch/read Assassination Classroom in case you haven't already. Love you guys~

Manami Okuda, trembling nervously, approached the teacher, the vials in her hands shaking. The class watched her do so, heads cocked to the side in curiosity. Gulping, she raised her arms, showing off the vials to the large, yellow, tentacled monster that was their teacher. "These contain poison!" she cried. "Please drink them!"

The rest of the class was stunned into silence. Koro-sensei, with his permanent smile, regarded her carefully. "Okuda... This is certainly another straightforward assassination attempt."

Okuda began to sweat. She sighed, looking up into her teacher's small, beady eyes. "I-I'm not good at surprise attacks like everyone else..." the rest of the class stared at her incredulously, their collective gaze burning into the back of the girl's head. "But chemistry is my strong point so I put my all into making these!"

Okuda... As expected of the idiot who would give it to him to drink...

Everyone waited with baited breath as Koro-sensei eyed the vials of poisons, their contents swirling in a blaze of bright colours. "My goodness," he said, his tentacles snatching the vials from his student as he began tipping the contents of one of them into his gaping mouth. "Well then, down the hatch!"

Okuda's, as well as the rest of class 3-E, mouth hung agape in shock as she watched the contents of one of the poisons she had created being poured down her teacher's throat. 

A great pain suddenly washed over Koro-sensei as soon as the last drop was drunk, hunching over in slight pain. "This... this is..." he managed to choke out, his tentacles quivering violently. He groaned in pain as his yellowish skin changed to a light blue colour, his bulbous head elongating into three long spikes at the back of his head, with two more at where his temples should be.

Turning to face Okuda and brandishing a tentacle, he nonchalantly said, "This tastes like sodium hydroxide. It would be harmful if drunk by humans, but it is ineffective against me."

"I see..." Okuda mumbled, staring at the new editions to Koro-sensei's head.

He took another vial from her and started pouring it into his open mouth. "There are still three left, right?"

"Y-yes!"

"Well then," he grabbed at his throat, feeling a harsh burning sensation there, any words he attempted to get out turning into gargling noises. Wings sprouted from the sides of his head and the horns at his temples sprouting little feelers, his now blue skin changing to a light lime green.

The class was in complete and utter shock. "This time he grew wings!"

"His appearance has become pointlessly extravagant..."

"This tastes like thallium acetate," Koro-sensei remarked as he took the third vial from Okuda. 

"What's going to happen?! What is the final one going to do?!" someone asked, watching in anticipation as Koro-sensei writhed in pain after drinking the vial's contents. His body shook and trembled as he groaned, the poison coursing through his entire body.