CHAPTER VINGT

~~Yoongi~~

Namjoon and Jin arrived 30 minutes later. Me and Taehyung had spent the whole 30 minutes staring at each other, neither of us daring to open our mouths.

"Thank god you're finally here." I said opening the door for the couple.

"It's no problem Yoongs" Namjoon said stepping in, Jin trailing behind, engulfing me in a tight embrace.

"Nice to see you too Jin" I squeaked out.

Taehyung slowly walked over to us, obviously nervous by the twiddling of his fingers.

"Oh my gods! You're highness!" Jin exclaimed falling onto one knee.

"You're What now!" I said looking over to Namjoon who simple shrugged his shoulders.

"Please just call me Taehyung. You may stand." Taehyung said offering his hand to Jin.

"Thank you Taehyung" Jin said bowing to Taehyung.

"MIN YOONGI WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAD THE PRINCE STAYING WITH YOU?!" Jin turned to me yelling.

"WHAT?!"

"Yoongi. You're not the only one with a merman lover." Namjoon said flatly, glancing at me then turning to bow at Taehyung.

Does that mean that Jin... is also a mermaid.

"Have you explained everything to him yet?" Namjoon asked Taehyung.

"I tried but he wouldn't listen." Taehyung said crossing his arms.

"That's because it sounded absurd!" I said trying to explain myself.

I felt a sharp slap to the back of my head.

"You didn't believe the Prince of the Sea?!" Jin said scolding me.

"What? I- I didn't think he was serious!"

"I'm sorry Yoongi is very close minded your majesty- I mean Taehyung."

Taehyung laughed but his face soon fell.

"Yoongi was my best friend when we were children. He... doesn't remember though."

I felt another sharp slap.

"Min Yoongi you have a LOT of explaining to do!"