Daddy (smut)

(Smut ahead I warned you) 😈😈

Tae pov

After he said those words i didn't know what to say.'I love you' those 3 words echoed inside my head. I didn't know how to respond...i was shocked and he kept looking me in the eyes.

I looked away blushing then he started kissing me again. I was losing my mind while his touches setting my body on fire and he started kissing my lips again and our tongues fight for dominance of course he'd win then he started sucking on my neck and my collar bones while unbuttoning my shirt. I was going insane by his touches and i wanted more. I want his touches ......... i want to touch him ............. i want him to fuck me ........

"ahh .....mmmmm. ........jung......ahhhhh ......mmm kookie" i moaned

" That's right taebaby moan louder for daddy and be a good boy for daddy " he said.

I was a moaning mess....the mess he created and i liked it. After kissing me he undressed me and now i was naked. He looked at me and licked his lips ...

" mmmm a delicious meal only for my eyes ...... love it " he said

"ahm mmmm ahhh daddy please" I moan.

" Please what baby " he asked and kept teasing me....

" Please daddy please fuck me .........ah" I moan again louder.

" Of course baby daddy will make baby feel good but first. You need to pleasure daddy first okay taebear "

I couldn't respond....all I could do was nod my head.

"words baby " he said.

" y-yess daddy" i said

"good boy "

He sat on bed and I knew what he meant he undressed his shirt and then his pants. He was left in his boxers and fuck he looked huge he took off his boxers and OMG so huge how is that even going to fit in me. He noticed me and smirked. I was scared now he came to me and said

" Don't worry baby boy I'll make it fit "

He sat on the bed and started stroking his dick and then stopped and looked at me and signals me to come near him. I did as he said and he sat me on his lap. Then started moving my hips on his dick and he let at a groan....

"ah mmmm baby " he moan so did I

"mmmmm mmmmm daddy " he suddenly flipped me and I was on my belly and he smacked my ass and he put two fingers in my mouth....

" Suck them "

And i did.....after sucking he took them out of my mouth and started massaging my hole and I started moaning more and more i was becoming more of a mess

" ahhhh baby cant wait to fill you with my love" he said.

I blushed because of what he said. "now baby I'll make love to you and I'll love you so good that you'll be seeing stars " he said

" ahh please make love to me please " I said while moaning.

" Say my name while i fill you with my love " he said

" ahhh j-jungkook make lov.. ahhh " he put his dick inside me without a warning and i moaned louder.

He kept pounding in me.

I was moaning so loudly and I was also blushing while he kept pounding my ass.

He flipped me and said

" Ride me baby boy"

Again he put his hands on my waist and entered me again. Now i was blushing and moaning at the same time.

"ahhh Jungkook ah faster ..fas ..im cuming jun-....Jung... kook ahhhh "

I came and he still didn't stop and kept pounding and flipped me again. Now i was under him on my back. He again entered me and pounded in me again so fast that I was about to lose my mind. I was still moaning then he cumed inside me and laid beside me my eyes were closed and i feel his lips on mine but i was too tired to open them and i feel arms around my waist pulling me into a warm embrace then i fall into a deep sleep.

" goodnight taebaby.I Love You "

______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!!

Plz vote and comment!!!!

💜🐰💜🐯💜🐰💜🐯💜🐰💜🐯💜🐰🐯