Hot night.....(M)

1732 words

Not long but .I've been a little busy lately

Peace out ✌️

Enjoy luva

____________________________

Tae woke up at night to go to bathroom and when he came back Jungkook was still sleeping but fuck he was sleeping shirtless and damn Tae was horny.

Tae goes and sits on top of Jungkook with his legs on both sides.

Tae kept biting his lips while Jungkook was sound asleep looking like a cute bunny.

Taehyung leans in and peck and looks at him to see if he's awake.

And then he starts kissing him and licked his lips sucking on them and he went down to his jawline and neck sucking his neck leaving purple marks.

Then suddenly he was pinned to the bed.

Jungkook looking at him with eyebrows furrowed.

"Tae what are you doing " Jungkook asked.

Tae says nothing and looks at Jungkook biting his lips and let's out a moan.

"Fuck Tae " Jungkook said as Taehyung pulls him by the neck and kisses him.

"Ma-master you're so hot " Tae said moaning.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna go raw now " Jungkook said smirking and kisses him again.

Tae moaned and pushed down Jungkook.

"Master today I'm dominating , kitten is gonna pleasure master " Tae said seductively.

Jungkook was liking the sight in front of him so much.

Jungkook was sitting on the bed looking at Taehyung.

Tae lays himself on bed all naked and opens his legs wide and Jungcock was so horny now.

Tae starts massaging his hole and push one finger inside him and moans loud.

Jungkook was holding back because today Tae was in charge.

Then two fingers and he moaned more loudly while panting.

Jungkook was panting as he took off his trousers and boxers and starts palming his dick hearing Taehyung's heavenly moans.

"Mmm Tae " Jungkook moans.

Tae hits his hand away.

"I'm in charge master let kitten do the job" Tae said and starts palming Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook moans "mmm Tae so so good for master" Jungkook praised.

Then Tae starts kissing his dick and giving it kitten licks.

"Mmm baby don't tease master " Jungkook said groaning.

Then Tae pushed Jungkook's dick fully inside his mouth and moved up and down slowly.

Jungkook was feeling like he was on the cloud nine as he throws his head back in pleasure.