oh shiteu.....(M)

Words :1970

Okay guys smut ahead and some little drama

But luva so enjoy

And please comment your thoughts

Xoxo 😘

________________________________

'Oh this is gonna be fun'

After the movie Jungkook couldn't wait any longer so he immediately took Taehyung to his own house ( not the one with the others).

As soon as they opened the door Jungkook pinned Taehyung to the wall while kissing him hungrily.

" Oh baby boy you have no idea what you have started " Jungkook said panting and again kissing him.

" Master .... please do me " Tae said between the moans.

" FUCK FUCK FUCK Taehyung bad boy... master is gonna punish his kitten " Jungkook said and his dick was throbbing waiting to be released.

J

ungkook pulled Taehyung up so now Taehyung's legs were around his waist.

He went upstairs to their room. Jungkook squeezed Tae's butt making him moan.

" Ahhh .... mmm m-master " Tae moans loud when Jungkook slaps his ass.

They went to their room.

Jungkook sat on the bed and pulled Taehyung on his lap now and Taehyung's stomach was on his lap.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung's boxers down and slaps Taehyung's ass.

"Ahhhh " Tae moaned.

" Count now " Jungkook said in a commanding voice slapping it again.

" Count baby boy "

"Twooo uhhh " Tae said moaning and Jungkook slaps it again.

" Threeeee ahhh"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Twenty uhhhh " Tae said and tears were flowing from his eyes but he loved it.

" Good boy " Jungkook praised him.

" M-master please let kitten pleasure you now " Tae said being all naked in front of him.

Jungkook loving the sight cause Tae was just perfect and the fact that he was pregnant with his baby makes him even more lovable.