Teldryn Sero x Reader

She doesn't care, does she?~

WARNING(S): Some spicy kissing. Also very italicized...^^"

"I hope we don't run into ash spawn out here." I glared in annoyance, but carried on, Teldryn hummed, making me more annoyed.

"Anytime you want to head to Skyrim, I'm right with you. I've spent enough time on Solstheim to last a lifetime." I clenched my fists, tensing up. I went to my home, Teldryn following me, of course.

"Goodnight, Tel." I said before closing my eyes. He said 'goodnight' back, and right before I could drift off, I'm awoken to humming.

"Stop humming! Please!" Teldryn glared, then sighed, "Okay,..fine..." He stopped humming. I then fell asleep.

~

When I woke up, Teldryn was staring at me.

"What." I demanded. He backed away, putting his hands behind his back. I realized his wasn't wearing his armor. Instead, he was wearing a t-shirt with shorts. 

"You're awake...okay...you were out for so long, I was getting...worried." I scoffed.

"Don't worry about me. Ever." I glared. Teldryn frowned, then handed me my breakfast he made for me. I ate it quietly, then stepped outside onto the balcony. Teldryn sat on my bed sadly, looking down at the hard floor.

"Hey, Y/n, do you want to go exploring today?" I groaned at Teldryn's voice, rolling my eyes.

"No." I replied. He sighed.

"Then what do you want to do?" 

"Shush." Teldryn did so, laying back. I went inside, then got my shoes on and went outside into Solstheim.

Teldryn didn't follow, this time. He laid on the bed, watching me go out far into the home of the Dunmer.

"She doesn't understand..." Teldryn sighed, "does she?" He hiccuped, realized he was crying. I shook his head, burying his head into his hands, bringing his knees up to his chest, then falling sideways. "She doesn't care...does she? She doesn't even think about me. All our friendship is is, "Shut up Teldryn", "Quiet, Dark Elf!" She really doesn't?" He cried a bit more, wiping his tears. He sighed, rolling back onto his back and staring at the ceiling. "Maybe I shouldn't even accompany her, a-anymore..." The thought of that made him cry a little harder. He ran a hand through his messy mohawk, messing it up more. His face was tinted pink from crying, and that's just when I returned. I went into my room, freezing at the sight of Teldryn. He glanced down at me, the saddest expression on his face. 

"What the heck happened to yo-"

"I'm leaving." He said and shoved me to the side when he went out.

"Teldryn!" I yelled. He didn't turn back. I saw him walk away through my window. I shuddered and started shaking. It wasn't until then that I realized I really needed him. I wiped the tears away from my eyes and ran out. 

"Teldryn Sero! How could you?" 

"HOW COULD YOU?" He yelled back. I flinched and looked down.

"Why?...I...I need you." I whispered out. He glared.

"Yeah, right."

"Teldryn, S-seriously..I..n-need..you." I started crying, and Teldryn's harsh expression changed into a softer look. I felt arms wrap around me, pulling me close. 

"Why did you basically shove me away, telling me to always be quiet, and never actually... care...about you?" 

I thought for a second. Did I really push him away that much?

"You're annoying." I replied. His grip got tighter. 

"Let's just forget about this." I nodded.

~

The next day, Teldryn and I were exploring. And Teldryn was NOT shutting up. 

"Did you know that ash is actually great for-" I pinned him to a wall, putting my hand over his mouth. His eyes widened. 

"Shut. Up." I said sternly. I moved my hand to cup his face, relaxing my 'angry' expression. I wasn't really mad or anything, just annoyed. I stared into his red eyes lovingly, making his face turn pink. My face got closer to his, and I stroked his face gently. 

"Y-Y/n.." He stuttered. He then slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to him. I smirked and got closer. I placed my lips on his, kissing him with full passion. He kissed back after a few seconds of confusion. He deepened the kiss, making me close my eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning on his chest. He was completely against the wall now. He moved so I was against the wall, pressing my wrists up, pinning me. He deepened the kiss more, pressing himself against me. I dragged my hands slowly down to his waist, pushing him as close as possible to me. He pulled away, smirking. He licked his lips slightly, then kissed me hard. I kissed back, feeling him lick my bottom lip. I allowed, feeling his tongue fight with mine. I let out a muffled 'mmf' noise. After a few seconds, his tongue was roaming around my mouth. After a while, we pulled back. 

"I love you." He whispered, kissing me once more, then pulling away.

"I love you, too." I smiled. We headed home, going to my room. He shoved me down on the bed, making me laugh.

"Hey!" I said. He giggled, making me blush. He laid next to me, wrapping his arms around me. 

"You do need me, after all?" He whispered in my ear, gently biting it afterwords.

"Y-yes."

861 words