About S/n

L/n F/n is a 24-year-old Idol who enjoys push ups, rapping, singing, and dancing. She is funny and creative, but can also be very hot-tempered and a bit arrogant.

She is addicted to f/f, something which her friend B/F/N pointed out when she had turned 15. The problem of this "addiction" intensified in the year of 2010.

She is Irish-Korean who defines herself as (sexuality). She is currently living in Seoul, South Korea with her band members, BTS. She is pursuing her dream to be an idol with her band. Fun fact: She is obsessed with stealing their hoodies.

She is (height) with s/c, h/c hair and e/c eyes.

She grew up in an upper class neighborhood. Having never really known her parents, she was raised in a series of foster homes.

Y/n's best friend is a art student called B/F/N. They have a very firey and wild friendship. She also is very close with Kim "V" Taehyung and Park Jimin. They enjoy overwatch and dancing together.

Y/n had a history in the underground rap arena before she became apart of BTS. That was how she met Suga in a rap battle when she was under the name of Black Jack.

 That was how she met Suga in a rap battle when she was under the name of Black Jack

Hairstyle and color before BTS

Rap Battle song in the Underground - A Wild State of Mind

Yeah, yeah
Ayo, The world, it's time.
It's time, The world (aight, The world, begin).
Straight out of the dungeons of rap.

The tear drops fall as does my freedom.
I've never been kissed, 'cause to kiss is to give up your dreams.
Beyond the walls of rapping, life isn't defined.
I think of fighting back when I'm in a wild state of mind.

Hope the light isn't some kind of white.
My ride don't like no dirty motorbike.
Run up to the night and scream out to the stars that light the sky.

In a wild state of mind.

What more could you ask for? The dying sights of life?
You complain about the people
I gotta love it though - somebody still speaks what I think.

I'm rappin' to not cry,
And I'm gonna move your skies.

Talented, poor, single, 
Boy, I'll tell you, I thought you were a winner.

I can't let you win, gotta take this to war.
I woulda tried to shoot, but I knew I wouldn't score.

I'm rappin' to you,
And I'm gonna move your heart.

Yea, cuz, in a wild state of mind.

When I was young my brother left.
I waz kicked out without a second thought.
I never thought I'd see that look in his eyes.
Ain't a soul alive that could take my pain away.

The pain is now my strength.

Thinking of fighting back. Yea, thinking of fighting back (fighting back).

After she joined BTS, she had a real family that cared about her, people that looked out for her and took care of her.

Y/n's Past:

Y/n became a rapper in the underground in the year 2006. She entered a rap battle against Min Yoongi and that was how she and him met for the first time. She and Suga have known each other longer than anyone else in Bangtan.

 She became the main rapper and main vocals for BTS after she auditioned with Suga. Her favorite members are Suga, V and Jimin. She loves to rap, so she taught herself to rap (as you read before) and now, she is also a singer and one hell of a dancer. She and J-Hope always hold contests to see who is the better dancer. Of course we all know that Y/n wins.

Who knew that all of her rapping, singing and dancing skills from the underground would help her to audition at BigHit. They called her at her school and asked her to come to Seoul as soon as possible. Being as she lived in Daegu, she called Suga and asked if he got the same call. He did. So they went to Seoul together, she packed her bags and flew to Seoul. She called a cab with all of her and Suga's things and arrived at BigHit. She auditioned with Suga and got the spot.

Now she is an important member of the band. She lifts everyone's spirits and makes sure to keep an eye on Jimin for his eating and on Suga for his depression. She has changed everyone in BTS and loves being a member.

This is her story and this is how she became the beloved member of BTS that ARMY knows.

But first, you have to start at the beginning. When she and Min Yoongi were first scouted for the audition.