Three

Namjoon was the first to stand up. "Hello, my name is Kim Namjoon and I have know Y/n since middle school when she came to Ilsan on a field trip and then we met again in the Underground. My birthday is September 12th, 1994, and I'm glad to have two more amazing rappers in my band." Yoongi gave me a look as I just smiled at Namjoon.

Another boy stood next to Taehyung. He looked like he was about an inch or two taller than me. Then I finally recognized him, my grin growing wider and wider. "Hi, I'm Park Jimin. It's nice to see my dance partner outside if class."

I smirked at Jimin, "You know Jimin, it is your own fault that we didn't stay in contact." I teased slightly.

He laughed and gave me his famous crescent moon smile. "I was born October 13th of 1995. It's awesome to have another member for the 95ers." Jimin finished as we hugged before the next member continued.

The next boy stood up slowly. He seemed very shy since everytime he looked at me, he blushed. "Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm the maknae of the group. My birthday is September 1st, 1997."

The second to last boy stood tall with his chin up. He had very broad shoulders and plump lips. "Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin and it is a pleasure to meet you both. My birthday is December 4th, 1992." His voice was very formal as he bowed in welcoming.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well." I replied as he stood back up.

The last boy stood up and he had a long face, but it was nice when he smiled. It reminded me of a heart and his smile seemed to make the room brighter. "Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok. Can't wait to start dancing and rapping with you both. My birthday is February 18, 1994." He gave an excited grin that made me smile as well and even Yoongi smiled a small bit.

"Well, since we've all played introductions we should discuss what positions we are in the band. As the leader I'll start first. I'm the leader and the main rapper." Namjoon introduced. "I go by Rap Monster on stage." I snickered under my breath at the stage name.

"I guess I'll go next then," Seokjin starts. "I'm a visual and one of the vocalists of the band. I go by Jin on stage and off stage." I smirked, 'He talks like he's ready to scold one of us if we do something wrong. Kinda like a mom.' I narrated in my thoughts.

Hoseok smiled, "I'm a lead rapper and the main dancer. I go by J-Hope on stage, but off stage I'm Hobi. But I think Jimin and I have some dance competition with Y/n here." He teased and I blushed from his comment.

Taehyung gave me a very bright and proud smile. "I'm a visual for the band and a vocalist. I go by V on stage and off stage I'm just Tae." I gave him a bright smile in return and his smile widened.

Jimin gave me a flirtatious grin. "I'm the lead dancer and a lead vocalists. On stage I'm Jimin but off stage I'm whatever you want Jagiya." I blushed and smiled at him calling me Jagiya, it had been awhile since we joked around. I felt Yoongi's hand tighten around mine and a glanced after him for a moment before looking back.

Last was Jungkook before Yoongi and I revealed what our positions were. "I'm the main vocalist and a lead dancer. I go by just Jungkook on stage and Kookie or Kook off stage." I smiled at his cute nicknames.

I looked at Yoongi and he nodded and I smirked. "I'm lead vocalist, lead rapper, visual and lead dancer. I go by S/n on stage and Y/n off stage." All the boys except Yoongi gave me a surprised and impressed look.

"Watch out Jungkook, your Golden Maknae position is being threatened." The leader of the band teased. Jungkook rolled his eyes in reply and we all looked at Yoongi expectantly.

Yoongi sighed playfully, "I'm also lead rapper and I go by Suga on and off stage. The end." I sighed exasperatedly at Yoongi's introduction.

"C'mon Yoongi, lighten up a little. For me?" I give him my puppy eyes.

He sighed and smiled a little, "Only for you N/n."