Eight

I awoke in my old house, but it looked more aged, more sad and abandoned. The wallpaper was peeling and there was dust imprinted on the windows causing the house to be dark and eerie. The door seemed to have been forced open and was now hanging almost limply by its hinges. I carefully walk up the creaking steps to the porch and walk through the hanging door.

I slowly crossed to the stairs, the floor creaking under me. I suddenly heard footsteps run behind me. I quickly turned around to just see rising dust in the air. I gulped as I turned back to the stairs and started climbing them slowly, the stairs creaking and groaning from age.

I reached the next floor and followed the hallway to where my old room used to be. I opened the aged f/c door to be faced with a dead body. The person was on their stomach so I couldn't identify who it was, but their blood was splattered all over the bed and walls.

I gagged as I inched closer to push the body onto it's back to find out who it was. A scream crawled up my throat as I was faced with Yoongi's dead body. Tears welled up in my eyes as I faced the dead body of my best friend. His hair was matted with dirt and blood and he had this look on his face, like he had knew he wasn't going to make it.

I slowly backed out of the room and rushed back down the hallway, down the stairs and to the front door. The door had been somehow closed and I grasped the somewhat copper and gold knob and tried to open the door to only be met with it being locked. I turned around quickly as I dashed for the direction of the kitchen.

As I slowly entered the kitchen, I found another body. This time on it's back, but the lights were out so I couldn't make out it's face. I flicked on the light switch to be met with not one, but two bodies.

Taehyung and Jimin. A scream was ripped from my throat at the sight of them dead. Blood surrounding them and splattered everywhere. Their throats slit and a kitchen knife stabbed into Jimin's stomach. I screamed louder than I had ever before. My mind was going into hysterics that I was shaking. And then suddenly, everything was black. 

I opened my eyes to see a worried, but alive, Jimin staring down on me. As well as an alive Taehyung and Yoongi. I felt tears of relief fill my eyes at the sight of the three of them. The rest of bangtan surrounded me as I sat against the headboard later on. Still shivering from the nightmare. 

"And then I just started screaming and then I woke up." I finished retelling my dream.

Everyone looked at Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. "Why would you take her to see a horror movie!" Jin yelled at the three boys. They all shared guilty looks and then looked back at me. I was hugging Jimin and Taehyung. Relishing that they were still alive and were hugging me back tightly.

Namjoon made eye contact with my teary eyes. "We're sorry Y/n. We didn't mean to give you nightmares." The boys nodded in agreement. I just nodded and turned to face Taehyung and Jimin with a teary but determined stare.

"Can you get everyone but Yoongi to leave, please?" I whispered to them lowly and they nodded. They stood and started shoving everyone out of the room. As Taehyung left he threw me a sly wink. I smiled weakly in reply.

As the door closed I opened my arms and made grabby hands at Yoongi. He gave a slight smile and walked to my side and into my arms. I laid my head on his shoulder as him being alive hit me. I breathed in his minty scent mixed with his cologne and started crying again.

"Thank god y-you're alive. I d-don't know what I would do w-without you." My voice raspy and stuttering as my tears wet his shirt.

"You would be fine without me. It would take a while, but you would eventually be okay." I shook my head in denial and we pulled apart.

Yoongi's hands on my shoulders, keeping me at a distance so our eyes could meet properly. "Y/n, why wouldn't you be okay without me?" His eyes serious and worried and mine were still sad and teary.

I felt a blush crawl across my cheeks. "B-b-because," I stuttered, looking away from him.

He shook his head and placed his hand under my chin, turning my head to face him so he could look at me again and wipe my tears away with his thumb. "Because, why?"

I sighed, tears leaving tracks on my face again. "You are my best friend, Yoongi, you have been here for me since my first time rapping. You mean more to me than words can ever say. So I wouldn't survive life without you. Because.... Well, because I like you Yoongi, I like you a lot." I confessed, my face a deep shade of crimson as I finished.

I made eye contact with Yoongi. He just sat there, frozen. Tears welled up in my eyes again. "If you don't," The dam broke as I started the sentence, but I was cut off. Warm strong arms wrapped around my waist as I was lifted into the air and spun around my bedroom.

"I like you too Y/n." I heard Yoongi say as he slowly placed me down on the ground in front of him. "I like you a lot." He said as I saw him lean towards me.

My heart started beating rapidly and butterflies were soaring through my stomach. "You really mean that?" I asked in a whisper as I slowly leaned towards him.

He nodded, "Of course." And just as he finished his sentence, a warm, plush substance landed on my lips. I froze for a moment as he kissed me, but then a smile reached my lips. I kissed him back, an innocent passionate kiss that had been long awaited between us.

We pulled apart, a smile on both of our faces. "So, you think you'll still have nightmares?" Yoongi asked teasingly.

I smirked, "I don't think so."

Yoongi nodded with a smile, "L/n F/n, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

I smiled as tears fell from my eyes. "Of course!" I replied and hugged Yoongi tightly.

After a moment we separated and I sent Yoongi out to let Jimin know he can come back to bed. So as Jimin entered, he gave me a knowing smile. "So? What happened?" He asked and I smiled brightly.

"We're together!" I cheered, the terror of the nightmare temporarily forgotten.

"I knew it would happen eventually." He smiled and I smirked.

"And now, I'm going to get you and Jungkook together. Jikook is so happening." I teased him. Jimin blushed as we crawled into the bed.

"Whatever, just, give it another year or two. He's still a minor and so am I." He said sadly and with disappointment filling his tone.

I sighed with a giggle, "Alright, but Yoongi and I are announcing our thing tomorrow at breakfast. So you gotta act surprised. I wasn't supposed to tell you about it."

Jimin smiled tiredly, "Alright, Jal Jayo Harley."

"Jal Jayo, Jimin."