1. My Party

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚

BLINDING FLASHLIGHTS pointing at her, intertwined hands waiting for their destiny to separate them, the love she experienced once acting like a stranger. Heaven kicked her out before the persona of a tally woman pulled her closer, turning cruel, the divine.

It was the best of times, the worst of crimes. Kim Sejeong wasn't the only "dark" exception. To say she was disgusted by people who shared their feelings would be an understatement. So many made fun of her peculiar personality and the straightforward ways she expressed herself, nonexistent tears vibrating on her cheeks, coursing down her bloodshot eyes, yet kept a wide grin on her face; she had a lot in store for them. Watching them collapse one by one, what a feeling. Didn't she use to be a deceiver?

A peculiar numbness that only a heart with no soul could describe, indifferent most of the time but this sly grin could only get wider as the screen in front of her eyes lit up. Ready for the masquerade, nothing would rush her this time. Frozen as she was, nails digging inside her skin; any pain was a pleasure. 

Relieved that their plan would work this time, she got up from the black velvety couch and left the dark room. The one luring hidden inside her depths a conspirer of inception. Climbing down the stairs, the figure sitting on the couch did not startle her, Kim Taehyung, her older brother observed from a distance, quirking his eyebrow, In a blink of an eye, he was now standing in front of her.

"I'm working my way up the ladder, brother."

"Are you seeking congratulations for a plan that will never work?"

Chuckling, her eyes shone brighter when they met his, the amber inside them burning hotter, and knowing him well, he still hesitated. He wasted no time,  veins popping on the side of his neck, a weird sensation of selfishness taking over his mind. Knowing her better than everyone else, her intentions were purely selfish but to suppress his nature was what he had been taught. Killing them softly, with sensations buried deeper, a leash on their necks but they couldn't deny it; it felt good. 

Ocean eyes, for him and her, from the way they talked to the way they processed a corrupted reality, they say some are destined to share the same bloodline. But this woman, she was always the worst. 

"You better call her."

 Hearing him mention their mother, a tight knot formed in her stomach, she knew already.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, she wasn't any different, the cruelest of all. A relationship of bad blood eventually worsened, and her existence didn't bother her anymore. 

Climbing up the stairs again, the darkness of her eyes alluring as she felt him approaching her with his scent, citrusy, it had always been that way. Was he clueless? Knocking softly, the touch of his delicate hands caressing the surface of the wooden door, blonde locks that shone in bright daylight, and a cute pair of black checkered sneakers picked from the other side.

"Am I late?"

A sweet lullaby she couldn't help but hum along, a scent that drove her crazy, falling from heaven and landing at her side, Park Jimin, the man who treated her in such a fun and teasing way. This woman couldn't feel love but he was killing her.  Nonetheless, she was never afraid to chase him, even if it meant getting her hands dirty. 

Dangerous, this stupid feeling was dangerous and her wings had been broken since day one, testing her limits, every time more intensely than before, permission she never asked for; her divine moments. Open mind, skin to skin, it never happened the way she wanted it. 

The aetherial dancer in front of her, with a pair of mellow eyes and plump lips that should taste better than life, took her breath away, her little hallucination coming to an end when he spoke for the second time in a few minutes. A bliss.

"Huh?"

"Missed me?"

"More than I miss my mother," she replied, staying like that for a little longer, his motives were different but who cared when she knew what she needed, a little of his forbidden touch? Biting her lips and waiting for him to continue, even the most irrelevant thing felt interesting coming off his godly-shaped lips.

"An inch above bottom, cool."

God damn it, let him speak forever. Should she have shown more interest? Did he like that type? Sweet and caring, could she pretend to be that way? Her name, she wanted to hear it slipping off his mouth, why did he always hesitate? Gruesome, her coal eyes stuck on his lips, he was the only man she hadn't wished death upon. His voice was getting tangled with her brothers, blurry and distant until the blonde man mentioned someone she hadn't heard of before. Poor soul. 

"We're meeting him tonight. The traitor."

The getaway car. Interesting turn of events, he could become the key to her problems, a lamb ready to be sacrificed for a greater cause. Her eyes on him, moving closer, her new target couldn't have had a more perfect destiny. 

"What's the name?" she asked while staring out the window, the bright red nail polish contrasting against her raven hair as she played with the ends of it. A new piece would soon be added to her collection.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

Slowly reaching the deep corners of her red lips, the biggest triumph that no time could ever mend, terrified and excited, she could already smell his fear. Closing her eyes, a shiver down her spine, the scent of the ocean and the sound of the waves inside her stream, a while she had heard of him. She knew exactly where this would result. Wild eyes that never gave up, why would he betray them so easily? 

"That one's mine."

He had once taken her home, now it was her turn to return the favor.