2.Inception

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚

A DREAM, a silent dream that left him speechless every freaking night, a shadow, and him following behind every day and night, why did they keep on haunting him?  Near the window he sat, his brown eyes glazing over at the clear sky, wandering around the rutted thoughts inside his head, feeling a bit out of place, lost, followed by a ruthless agony, Jeon Jungkook would never be this skeptical, he used to be careless.

"There you are! I've been looking for you," deeper than the voice he could possess, liking the way it clicked, longer than the destiny everyone claimed, too late to look back in the line of a sinner. Jung Hoseok grinning at him, the older guy patted his shoulder and sat on the wooden desk. While waiting for the younger one to talk, Jeon Jungkook wouldn't utter a word. He was completely focused on whatever was inside his mind.

With dry eyes, he quietly observed the older man, he could see that something was off. Finally calming down the storm inside his head, was Jung Hoseok truly a ray of sunshine? 

Just like everyone else around him, he was good at pretending he cared. No one cared unless the job was done. If Jeon Jungkook was bad, Jung Hoseok was the real deal, a paranoid psychopath.

"There's no replacement yet," a fake sad smile spread on Hoseok's lips, the raven boy nodding his head acknowledging the fact that there was no fool for their dirty work, as if he cared. 

"Better this way," Jeon hummed lazily and grabbed his phone from the pocket of his black jeans, no notifications since he gave up everything, blocked out from the rest of the world, it's not like he had control over his decisions. 

"Easy for you to say, you've always had it easy being born a Jeon," no jealousy across his words, just spitting facts.  With a discreet smirk, the one hiding behind those walls laughed loudly, taking his innocent eyes out, the difference no one could see. Trying to come up with a discreet way of running away, he scratched the back of his head until the bleeding got more painful. 

"Right, Jeon," and that knowing smirk was instantly wiped away, empty eyes with colorless lips, a lifeless face, and a body filled with pain, that was the price of carrying that family's cursed name. 

"You know Kim Taehyung," trailing off his thoughts, his expression instantly changed, "don't get in trouble with that psychopath."

"Same goes for you." The real danger lingered between his fingers, enjoying the shadow of his crevices, pulling him according to the rhythm. Crying, there was no such feeling. Still lingering for a liar, nearby. 

"So naive," Jung Hoseok whispered and listened to his footsteps getting further away, foolishly torturing him, the broken pieces stuck on his face, a dark night, given or taken. 

Clicking his tongue, time was stuck and the sunlight was almost gone before a certain black car pulled in front of him. The driver as always stayed silent, patiently waiting for the young master's orders. Earphones were still plugged into his ears, no music playing, still a good way to distract others. Driving into the deep heels with the evergreen trees blurring his eyesight, the smell of fresh balsam choking his throat, he really hated that place. 

Waiting for the central gate to open, a  scoff escaped his chapped lips, a lot more around than those he expected. Giving him weird looks, his seatbelt squeezing his chest, he hated them all. 

"He's been waiting for you," the blonde woman said once he exited the car, well this was going to get even more interesting based on how pissed his old man looked.  Exchanging glances of indifference, he finally sat across from his father and tossed his backpack away. 

"Not only an ungrateful son but also a failure," venom came off the old man's mouth while his skinny fingers were tapping repeatedly the wooden desk.  To defend his unfortunate self would only result in further trouble. No, Jeon Jungkook wasn't seeking answers, he already knew he had been a bad boy. 

Rolling his eyes, a small envelope landed on his father's chest, "You're right."

"Jeon Jungkook don't you dare leave this office. You better choose carefully." No human being would ever want to challenge this man, not even Jeon Jungkook. Taking his glasses off, the gray-haired man reaches for his chin and squeezes it between his palm. Having an intense staring competition, no one was willing to give up, "now you're excused."

A phone vibrating from inside his shirt, a wide smile that brought along doom, his father was definitely pleased, not happy, but very pleased.  

"It's time."  For a freak show.

Stuck underneath the freezing water, his breath stuck between his lungs, he didn't like how he had to give up everything, his life would never be the same once he accepted what he really was -- a monster, a monster with no self-control. All this psychotic reality was drowning him up.

A twisted reality, a real freak show. Rough both inside and outside, very aware of what he was about to do, a dynasty that could only harm him. His hate for him made him behave so recklessly, to help her, to say he had forgotten her would be a lie, the one that he despised the most, the eternal enemy. Maybe twisting the game would be fun after all. She used to like deceivers.