3. Obsession

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚

SCARLET. Kim Sejeong always liked it when they called her that name. The stained walls spun round and round, pushing and pulling her, she couldn't resist such a good feat of laughter. Puppets hanging from a single strand of yarn, and the edge of a dart that was digging deep into her palm finally found a bullseye.

Jeon Jungkook

Biting harshly, blood dripping from her lips, staring from afar, her eyes sick of velocity, fond of passion and lust, inanimate jealousy rushing through her veins, a lie she couldn't resist, bluffing, prey waiting for her glory. Soothing her thirst, a sensuous pain erupted from her ribcage, was she really waiting for him?

Eyes that could no longer see lucidly, blurry lines and figures surrounding her in this solo dance, she always wanted more and more, who knew that a bond would remember to be this strong? And at that moment, she saw them walking together, almost unaware of their surroundings, sucking all the pain away, her eyes killing his immoral self for fun. What a pity, another one was already on his way, playing with the Jeon would be fun anyway.

"Park Jimin, you crazy bastard."

Her. The other woman. 

Her tenacious grip on the collar drove him insane, laughing out loud, both locking eyes and pulling away from each other, running his hand through her black locks, Kim Chungha's emerald eyes had him running in circles, the cruel bond between foolish sinners.

"You've been misbehaving lately," wickedly laughing, his perfect teeth could lure anyone with no second thoughts, his bite should be sweet. The second he pulled away it was the end of his victim's innocence. Glancing at her one more time, clenching his teeth and burning with desire, black irises, and skin growing paler and paler. Deep down there was only hate, they really resented each other. She's going to burn first as long as she thirsts for more.

"Fuckless jerk," she muted and threw a dead stare at the eavesdropper, now this was getting interesting. Her pointy nails dug into her bare forearms as she marched toward the nosy girl, "baby cousin," and right then Kim Sejeong wished she could stab her, that snake wasn't telling a lie; they were undeniably related. Out of all people in the world, that two-faced bitch had to be her cousin. 

"Mommy send you on patrol duty?" that stupid sneer, a civil war between them would only cause further trouble. Their heat would most definitely entertain the enemy. 

"At least I'm not the one with daddy issues," Sejeong muttered indifferently and turned her back towards the other, a wave of anger hitting her ruthlessly, no sane person would enjoy this shit show as much as she did.  Park Jimin chuckled in amusement, even though she hated admitting it he knew both more than just well.

"I'm not your babysitter," Kim Chungha spat and tossed the car keys to Park Jimin, "I won't save your ass out there."

Closing her eyes, the back of her head resting on the foggy window, her lips were in a straight line, when would they treat her as an equal? A faint breath left her mouth, her hands grew colder, weird, she was used to feeling nothing. A dizzying feeling strained her neck, everything appeared blue.

"Keep your eyes open,  they know we're in their territory."

That smell. Opium

"They won't do shit. She's with us," Park Jimin whispered as he kept growing weaker and weaker, so fucking predictable. Impatient, her body twisted with sudden fury, and as she grew hot, the sweet scent of blood ran through her mind, that scent, he was already close. 

"Sejeong, stay inside the fucking car," her cousin spat in frustration, the grip around her neck tightened up, being vulnerable wasn't her occupation. The weird feeling that made her insides excitedly nervous kept grazing the surface, a nocturnal animal, a deceiver that kept everyone close just to hurt them even deeper than before, that was what she knew to do better than anyone else. Asleep, she could see them, dancing inside her dreams, too selfish to deny it, red. 

"His scent," so familiarly unfamiliar after all this time, warm, and unforgiving at the same time, primitive instincts kicked in, reflecting her real self, a charming bloodsucker. 

Broken glass hitting the wet ground, a cross on fire. That punch went straight into her stomach, she should be thanking him for it. Adorable, he had her in stitches. Shuttered, a piece of glass grazing her skin, so amusing. 

"We both know you won't do that to your mate," the young man stared back with disgust written all over his face, out of all monsters out there his mate had to be the worst. 

"Tear me down," her mocking tone, he could strangle her right there and then. Paranoia. 

"Touch her and you're dead meat, Jeon," that stupid voice, of course, Chungha would always step in and pretend to be the hero. The masked man was her mate after all. It was her privilege to play with him. 

"Is this how you welcome me," her breath near his mouth, "babe?" He should have haunted her, all those demons that possessed her, to cut her throat in half, what a guilty pleasure.

"No, it can't be," she laughed like a maniac, "you're still the same jerk, Jeon Jungkook."

Grabbing her wrist, the corner of that huge piece of glass that was previously deep into her shoulder was an inch away from his left eye, adrenaline rushed into his bloodstream, he should kill her and abandon the corpse into the devil's pit. 

"I am all yours if you want me," she mocked, a triumphant smirk and eyes full of curiosity, "just like the good old times."

Scarlet

"Jungkook," Park Jimin intervened, "you're with us now." Right, he had forgotten about their deal. Pushing her away, his mask fell on the ground, he could tell how much she enjoyed the applause. Standing opposite him, her blood felt weirdly warm when he touched it, raven eyes scanned their prey, how could the Jeon boy betray his clan?

"Why should we trust him?" she asked and felt her fangs growing out, "he was about to kill me."

"I don't give a fuck whether you trust me or not," his black hood fell to his shoulders, his pale face, and irises of coal sharply cutting her in half. "You better keep it shut if you don't want them to rip your guts out," Jeon Jungkook growled, "mate". 

Mate

Maybe, just maybe.

She had found him.

Her new old obsession