~7~ Don't worry about me

Taehyung's POV

Mm Kitten I love hearing your moans especially when you call me Daddy, I turn her over so I'm on top of her and I continue kissing her sweet spot making her a moaning mess. I start to unbutton her jeans when- Y/n's phone starts to ring, which bothers me bc I don't like interruptions. I hand Y/n her phone to her, so she could answer it.

Y/n's POV

Who's calling me at 6 in the morning, I wondered then answered it. Um hello?

While on the phone~~

Y/n- Um hello?

Kookie🐇- Omg Y/n thank god you picked up I've been texting you! Are you okay?

Y/n- I'm alright Kookie I'm at Tae-

Call Ended~~

Before I could say that I was at Tae's house, Tae ended the call and threw my phone on the other side of us. Bab- as I was trying to ask why he did that, he kisses me passionately then licks my lip asking for an enterance. Since he licked my lip, it made me have a small gap between my lips so his hot tongue enters my mouth roaming every part. As were making out, I feel his hand go into my pants and in my underwear then starts rubbing my clit making me moan into the kiss.

Taehyung's POV

As I rub her clit she's moaning into the kiss, I rub faster and whisper in her ear seductively saying mm kitten already wet for Daddy? I stop rubbing her clit and take her pants and underwear off, I tell her to move towards the edge of the bed and she does. I bite my lip sexually, mm kitten your so hot. I insert one finger in her and I start thrusting my finger, I want to hear her hot moans.

Y/n's POV

As he thrusts in me with his finger, I start to moan bc it feels so good. Ahh-ah f-faster I moan out, and he inserts another finger and then starts thrusting his fingers fast making me a moaning mess. I'm gonna c-cum t-tae I moan out, but I regret saying Tae though.

Taehyung's POV

I'm gonna c-cum t-tae, she moans out but I stop thrusting my fingers in her and I growl "it's Daddy kitten" then I squeeze her thigh causing her to whimper a bit. Are you going to be a bad kitten and call me Tae, or be a good kitten and call me Daddy. Daddy will taste you and let you cum if you call me Daddy and not Tae. Deal kitten?

Y/n's POV

"Are you going to be a bad kitten and call me Tae, or be a good kitten and call me Daddy. Daddy will taste you and let you cum if you call me Daddy and not Tae. Deal kitten?" Y-yes D-daddy please let me c-cum, I moaned and kinda whined. Without any hesitations, he fingered me really fast. Ahhhh-ahh mm Daddy Ahhh-ahh I'm gonna c-cum, I moaned.

Taehyung's POV

"Ahhhh-ahh mm Daddy Ahhh-ahh I'm gonna c-cum." Her moans make my dick twitch, cum kitten Daddy wants to taste you. I finger her faster till she cums on my fingers, as I pull my fingers out there's cum all over my fingers so I lick them. Mm kitten you taste good, I put my fingers in her mouth making her taste herself.

Y/n's POV

As he puts his fingers with my cum, in my mouth making me taste myself but I got to admit I taste pretty good tbh.
As I go to sit up, he pushes me back down and gets on top of me. He starts to kiss me, while he's kissing me he grinds against my pussy starting to make me wet again. I feel his hard cock in his pants while he's grinding against my pussy, mm ahh daddy don't tease me I moan.

Taehyung's POV

"Mm ahh daddy don't tease me." I keep grinding my hard dick against her pussy, teasing her a bit. I really want to fuck her, but I can't we only been dating for 2 days. Maybe she will suck me, to help me out? I stop grinding against her, and get off her then stand up.