o n e

-

pov of (y/n)

sitting at the kitchen counter, I looked at the time as I was staring at my phone. reading "7:49 am," I quickly stood up and headed for the door. grabbing my skateboard, I held on to the door handle and turning it, before I was interrupted by my brother.

                             "and where do you think you're going, miss?" he said, with that mother-like tone. I sighed and turned to him.

                            "I'm late for work, kiru-san." I replied hastily in fear of being late. My shift starts at 8!

                             "you haven't even eaten breakfast yet, (y/n). at least just grab a pancake and eat on your way there? kiru-san was cooking some delicious smelling pancakes.

                           as tempted as I was, I instead opened the fridge and grabbed one of my favorite drinks, strawberry milk. kiru-san looked at me and sighed. "(y/n), you should stop drinking that. it's not very healthy with all the sugar, especially when you're drinking it practically everyday!" my older brother scolded.

                      I grinned, and as the rebel I am, I headed out the door and went on my way to work with my skateboard. I worked as a check-in girl at the front desk of the local hospital: Musutafu Heartstone Medical Center. I somehow got that job even though I'm not that very formal and fit for a hospital. When I entered the hospital, I looked at my phone for the time.

                      "7:56 am" thank god that I live nearby here. realizing I had only 4 minutes until my shift started, I quickly went to go change into my formal hospital wear. then, my shift started. just another normal but boring work day. I sighed, but accepted my defeat. then, the hospital doors opened.

-

I'm sorry if that was a boring first chapter! you may be wondering where todoroki is, but please be patient :) please make sure to vote, comment, and follow me! it gives me more courage to write more! love youu ( ◠‿◠ )

- leyna

341 words