☆II☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆2 months laterPeter Parker was riding the train to go to school

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
2 months later
Peter Parker was riding the train to go to school.Peter took out his phone and texted happy to see if their was any missions.Peter than scrolls up to see all the texts that Peter has sended that Happy never responded.The train comes to a stop and Peter puts his phone away and gets off the train.Peter starts walking to the school.He passes the field to see some cheerleaders practicing.Natalia notices Peter and she quickly cuts the practice short and grabs her bag and runs towards him with her cheerleading outfit."Hey Pete"Natalia says while walking along side with Peter."Hey Lia,Have you heard from Mr.Stark or Happy?"Peter asks and Natalia laughs."You know I love with Uncle Tony right and no,Why?Do you want to ask if there are any missions?"Natalia asks with a teasing smile while crossing the street but Flash comes in almost running them over and he stops"What's up, Penis Parker?Sorry Lia"Flash says while he stops and Natalia goes up to his car and slaps him."What the hell you almost ran me over you idiot"Natalia says and goes back to Peter.They both enter the school and walk side by side."So have you heard from your sister?"Peter asks."Yes I call her everyday so I could check up on her and she said one day she could come and visit me in secret and I've been training non-stop"Natalia says and they stop in front of Peter's locker."Well I will see you later Pete I have to go change and put my bag in my locker"Natalia says giving Peter a kiss on the cheek.Natalia walks away and sees Faith with a smirk."What?" Natalia asks with a smile."You totally like him"Faith says with a laugh and Natalia rolls her eyes."No I don't it's just-its just I'm being friendly"Natalia says while walking into the locker room to change into her clothes."Yeah being friendly means always flirting with him and him not noticing and also you always kissing his cheek anf didn't you tell me that you kissed him and he is very cluless he has the girl everyone is crushing on at his own feet and he dosen't notice...Also you have decathlon"Faith says making Natalia groan and gets her bag when she is done and they both walk out to go to their locker."Talking about romance,What's going on with you and Jessie I see you two have been getting close"Natalia says with a teasing voice making Faith smile."We are just getting to know each other that's it"Faith says and Natalia smiles and nods."So any Widow problems?" Faith asks and Natalia shakes her head."Nope Uncle Tony told me to stay low for a while and also he made me a new suit and also he is making me train twice as hard just in case anything happens"Natalia says with a smile while taking out her books and closing her locker."Hmm,but you know who Spiderman is right?"Faith asks making Natalia nod while they both walk."Oh and their goes your lover boy"Faith says and they both see Ned and Peter walking making Natalia smile."He is not my lover boy" Natalia says with a smile."Oohhh talking about lover boy's guess who has a crush on you"Faith says with a laugh."Who?"Natalia asks."Ethan Morg like I maybe Gay but I will be bisexual for him"Faith says making Natalia hit her playfully."Don't let lover girl hear you and she is coming this way"Natalia says while waving at Jessie who is walking towards them with a smile."Hey Lia,Hey Faith"Jessie says making them both smile."Well I will leave you two alone have fun"Natalia says while winking at Faith and walking away towards her class.