☆III☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Natalia was walking besides Peter and Ned

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Natalia was walking besides Peter and Ned.Happy dropped her off at Peter's house so they could walk together and explain everything to Ned."You got bit by a spider?Can it bite meWell, it probably would've hurt, right? Whatever. Even if it did hurt, I'd let it bite me,Maybe,How much did it hurt? Is it true you are one of the highest trained assassin's like black widow?I can't believe you are everyones women crush Wednesday"Ned says while they walk to school."Spider's dead, Ned"Peter says and they all stop to see police officers surrounding Delmar's."You two were here?"Ned asks."Yeah"Natalia says."You could've died"Ned says."Trust me I dealt with so much worse"Natalia says and the two boys look at her in amazment. They all sit in silence while watching the scene in front."Do you lay eggs?" Ned asks Peter."What?No"Peter says while shaking his head making Natalia laugh.

Natalia was in class looking at her notes when flash comes and sits next to her and puts a arm around her. "Hey Lia, What's going down?"Flash asks and Natalia glares at him."Touch me again,and I will break that hand" Natalia says and Flash takes his hand off.
Faith and Natalia were sitting next to each other in class."So lover boy likes Liz?"Faith asks and Natalia nods. "Yeah but it's like I don't know,when he said it...I felt weird and hurt for some reason"Natalia says while shrugging."That my bestfriend is jealousy or being hurt by someone you like,soooo you like Peter Benjamin Parker"Faith says and Natalia shakes her head."N-no it's not that it's just-...nevermind"Natalia says while sighting."You so like him"Faith says while smirking.
Natalia was sitting down in her gym clothes sitting in the bleachers with Faith and behind her was Ned and Peter."Hi. I'm Captain America. Whether you're in the classroom or on the battlefield"Steve says in the television making Natalia laugh."Do you know him too?"Ned asks Peter "Yeah, we met and also it's Natalia's uncle"Peter says."fitness can be the difference between success or failure"Steve says."I stole his shield" Peter says."What?"Ned asks in amazement."Today, my good friend, your gym teacher..will conduct the Captain America Fitness Challenge" Steve says and the coach smiles. "Thank you, Captain Pretty sure he's a war criminal, but I have to show these videos.It's required by the state Let's do it"The coach says.
Natalia was sitting down next to Liz,Ethan,Faith,Jessie,Betty,and Some other kids."Do Avengers have to pay taxes?What does Hulk smell like?-I bet he smells nice"Ned says making Natalia look at Peter who was doing sit ups."You have to shut up"Natalia hears Peter say."Natalia what about you?"Betty asks while the group looks at her making her come back to focus. "Uhmm,what?"Natalia asks making Liz laugh."F,marry,and kill with Captain America, Iron man,and Thor?"Jessie says making Natalia cringe."Uhm,I don't know but Ethan hasn't been asked"Natalia says and they all turn to Ethan who chuckles. "Yeah Ethan what about you?F,marry, or kill....The Widow,Black Widow,and Scarlett Witch"Faith says trying to help Natalia."Well I would Marry and F The Widow and kill Scarlett Witch and Black Widow"Ethan says."But that's not how the game works"Liz says."Well he's just in love with The Widow I wonder who she is like she's a beautiful red head just like her sister"Betty says making everyone nod."Betty Iron man,Thor,and Hulk" Jessie says."Now, see, for me, it would be F Thor..marry Iron Man and kill Hulk"Betty says."Well, what about the Spider-Man?"A boy that was sitting with us asked."It's just Spider-Man. Did you see the bank security cam
on YouTube?The Widow and Him fought off four guys"Liz says."Oh, my God, she's crushing on Spider-Man like Ethan is crushing on the Widow" Betty says."No way"Jessie says."Kind of but I think The Widow and Him are together like have you seen them together"Liz says."Oh gross,He's probably 30"Betty says."You don't know what he looks like, Like, what if he's seriously burned?"Ethan asked."I wouldn't care I'd love him for the person he is inside and also it would totally be cool if I was friends with The Widow"Liz says."Peter knows Spider-Man and The Widow" Everyone hears Ned say making Natalia and Everyone stop what they were doing and turn to Peter and Ned. "No, I don't,No I-I mean-"Peter starts to say nervously."They're friends"Ned says and Faith and Natalia turn to look at each other."Yeah, like Coach Wilson and Captain America are friends"Flash says sarcastically."I've met them, yeah, A couple times but it's...through the Stark internship. Yeah, well, I'm not really supposed to talk about it"Peter says while he turns to Ned."Well, that's awesome.Hey, you know what?Maybe you should invite then to Liz's party"Flash says."Right? Yeah, I'm having people over tonight You're more than welcome to come"Liz says."Having a party?"Peter asks."Yeah, it's gonna be dope.You should totally invite your personal friends Spider-Man and The Widow and maybe I could get a hot date with her"Flash says."It's okay I know Peter's way too busy for parties anyway, so"Liz says."Come on He'll be there,Right Parker?"Flash says and the bell rings making them all walk out but Natalia,Faith,Peter,and Ned stay behind."What is wrong with you?!"Faith says and they look at her. "She knows-"Peter says but Natalia cuts her off."You can't be serious, What are you going to do genious? " Natalia says sarcastically and Peter looks at her with pleading eyes and Natalia knows what he is asking. "No,No,and did I mention No"Natalia says."Please help me out I'm your friend please"Peter says."No they will figure it out,I mean Faith figured it out when she looked closely"Natalia says making Faith nod."Please"Peter says pleadingly and Natalia rolls her eyes."I will think about it"Natalia says and Peter nods and high fives Ned. Faith and Natalia walk away leaving the two boys."Are you going to do it?" Faith asks making Natalia shrug.