☆VIII☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆They both run and see the boat leaving

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
They both run and see the boat leaving."Get in my back"Peter says and Natalia gets on his back.Peter walks backwards and then runs and spreads his arms and webs come out in the side making him look like a flying squirrel.Peter sticks to the side of the ship."Nice"Peter says and he climbs up and peeks through the window of the ship."Okay, Karen, activate Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode"Peter says."Sure thing"Karen says and zooms in to see Shocker in a seat with his back turned to someone. "He's up front,main deck,I hate this guy"Shocker says."It's the guy from the bridge, right?Who's that other guy?"Peter asks."Just keep me posted" The man says and Shcoker leaves. "There's no record of him in my criminal database, Incoming call from May Parker.Should I reroute to your heads-up display?"Karen says."I can't talk right now I'll call her back"Peter says."Hey, dronie, keep an eye on that guy. We can't let anybody get away this time"Peter tells his spider drone.
Peter climbs up with Natalia behind his back and once he is on top Natalia gets down and they both look down to see three men."Who's the guy on the left?"Peter asks."Mac Gargan. Extensive criminal record, including homicide Would you like me to activate Instant Kill?"Karen says."No, Karen stop it with the Instant Kill already"Peter says.
"White pickup truckShocker says while one man goes to see it."Dronie, scan the ship for a white pickup truck"Peter says."Iris show me everything Karen is showing Peter" Natalia says."It's already activated"Iris says and Natalia sees men and a white truck with weapons."Oh, this is too perfect I got the weapons, buyers and sellers in one place"Peter says. "Incoming call from Tony Stark"Karen says making Peter's and Natalia's eyes widen."No, no, no.Don't answer"Peter says."Mr. Parker Got a sec?"Tony says on the phone."I'm actually at school" Peter says."No, you're not"Karen says."Nice work in D. C,Okay My dad never really gave me a lot of support...and I'm trying to break the cycle of shame-"Tony starts to say but Peter cuts him off."I'm in the middle of something"Peter says while looking at Natalia for help."Don't cut me off when I'm complimenting you...Anyway, great things are about to-"Tony says but gets cut off by the loud horn of the ship."What is that?" Tony asks."I'm at band practice"Peter says."That's odd Happy told me you quit band six weeks ago What's up?" Tony says."I gotta go. End call"Peter says while they both see keys."Hey" Tony says but the call ends."I'll take those!"Peter says while webbing the keys and getting them making all the men turn to the both teens.They both drop down and see the men."Hey, guys The illegal weapons-deal ferry was at 10:30.You missed it"Peter says and Natalia goes and runs up to the both men and tries to kick one them but they grab her leg so she punches the man in the face making him loose balance.Natalia knocks the gun down off of one of the men and hits him in the head with the gun and the man knocks out.Natalia then takes out a electracutor and tases him making him drop to the ground."Are you guys okay?My bad That was a little hard. I got to say, the other guy was way better with that thing. I'm honestly I'm-I'm shocked"Peter says and they both see Toomes and they two teens were about to go and get him but they were stopped."Freeze!FBI!Don't move,Get on the ground"Men come out with guns."FBI What do you mean, FBI?"Peter asks."The Federal Bureau of Investigation"Karen says."I know, but what are they doing here?" Peter asks.Then they both see Toomes in his suit with one of the blasters and tries to blast the two teens but they dodge it."Get to the top deck. We're getting out of here"Toomes says and Peter turns to Natalia."You get the others I will handle big bird"Peter says and Natalia nods and runs to catch up with shocker.Natalia kicks Shocker but he turns and tries to shoot her but she dodges and jumps up and uses one of the ropes she saw to tangle him and tie him but one of the men come behind her and she dodges the punch.The man tries to punch her but she grabs his fist and twists his arm and kicks him making him fall down.Natalia then feels the boat shake so Shaocker takes the opportunity to kick her and she falls and he leaves running.Natalia runs and follows him but he jumps off the ship and lands on top of Toomes who flys away.Natalia then runs inside of the ship and she sees the boat splitting in half so she moves aside and grabs something to hold on and makes sure everyone is fine.Natalia moves to a window and sees Peter webbing the two parts of the boat so they could stay together.Natalia then feels the boat stop shaking and she looks at Peter with wide eyes.He did it.But then her opinion changes when the boat starts to shake again and move and Natalia sees the webs ripping. Natalia grabs on and she sees Peter trying to pull everything but then The boat starts to get together so Peter jumps down to where Natalia was at and Looks around confused."What the hell?What the hell?"Peter asks.
"Hi, Spider-Man,Band practice, was it?Oh hey there Widow weren't you supposed to stay low?"Tony says in his suit while looking at the two teens who look at each other with wide eyes.

"So thats it,You're just gonna run?"Toomes asks Shocker who is already with his bags."Feds were waiting for us.Now we're on Iron Man's radar?Yeah, I'm running.You should too"Shocker says and Toomes shales his head."You know I can't do that"Toomes says."So now what?" Shocker asks and Toomes turns to Mason."Mason,can you get that high-altitude seal thing up and running in time?"Toomes asks."Seriously?Yes You will not regret this"Mason says while nodding."You in?"Toomes asks shocker.

Both Natalia and Peter were sat down on top of a building looking down knowing Tony was going to be mad at them.They both hear Tony come flying in."Previously on Peter Screws the Pooch...tell you to stay away from this,Instead you hacked a multimillion-dollar suit..so you could sneak around behind my back...doing the one thing I told you not to do" Tony says."Is everyone okay?"Peter asks."No thanks to you two"Tony says making both of them Look at Tony.Peter gets down making Natalia look at the two."No thanks to us?Those weapons were out there, and we tried to tell you about it..but you didn't listen None of this would've happened if you had just listened to us. If you even cared, you'd actually be here"Peter says and they both see Tony get out of the suit making Peter stumble back."I did listen, kid. Who do you think called the FBI, huh?Do you know I was the only one who believed in you?Everyone else said I was crazy to recruit a 14-year-old kid" Tony says."I'm 15"Peter says."No, this is where you zip it, all right?The adult is talking. What if somebody had died tonight?Different story, right?Because that's on you two,And if you two died..I feel like that's on me.I don't need that on my conscience"Tony says and Natalia looks down at her mask. "Yes, sir I'm sorry I understand"Peter says."Sorry doesn't cut it"Tony says."I just wanted to be like you"Peter says."And I wanted you to be better It's not working out I'm gonna need the suit back"Tony says making Natalia's eyes widen."For how long?" Peter asks."Forever Yeah, that's how it works"Tony says."No, no Please"Peter says."Let's have it"Tony says."Please, this is all I have I'm nothing without this suit"Peter says."If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it.Natalia I'm also taking your suit I don't care which one I'm taking all of them,I clearly told you to lay low for a while,your sister would kill me then she will kill you for putting yourself in danger,Okay?God, I sound like my dad"Tony says."I don't have any other clothes"Peter says.:Okay, we'll sort that out"Tony says.

"Those are all my suits"Natalia says as she looks to the ground while handing Tony all of her suits that he made for her."I'm doing this for your own good Lia it's not the end of the world"Tony says."I'm going to bed"Natalia says. "Something is missing,where is the mask?"Tony says and Natalia looks at him and gives him her mask and gets her phone and walks away leaving a frusturated Tony.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Natalia's Outift at the end of the story