☆XI☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆"Take a look, It's pretty impressive, huh?They just finished remodeling the whole thing"Happy tells Peter while he drives Peter and Natalia to the new avengers compound

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
"Take a look, It's pretty impressive, huh?They just finished remodeling the whole thing"Happy tells Peter while he drives Peter and Natalia to the new avengers compound.
When the three of them are inside they see a jet take off."You don't see that every day"Natalia says."Oh, there they are,How was the ride up? "Tony asks."Good"Happy says."Give me a minute with the kid"Tony says. "Seriously?"Happy asks."Yeah. I gotta talk to the kid"Tony says."I'll be close behind"Happy says."How about a loose follow?All right?Boundaries are good"Tony says and Happy nods. Happy and Natalia follow Peter and Tony close behind."Sorry I took your suit You had it coming Actually, it turns out it was..the perfect toug love moment that you needed To urge you on, right?Wouldn't you think?Don't you think?"Tony says and Peter shrugs."I guess"Peter says."Let's just say it was"Tony says."Mr. Stark,I really-"Peter says but Tony cuts him off."You screwed the pooch hard, bigtime But then you did the right thing. Took the dog to the free clinic, you raised the hybrid puppies...All right, not my best analogy. I was wrong about you. I think, with a little more mentoring....you could be a real asset to the team"Tony says while he walks Peter in front of a door."To the-?To the team?"Peter asks making Natalia laugh."YeahAnyway...there's about 50 reporters behind that door. Real ones, not bloggers.When you're ready....why don't you try that on? And I'll introduce the world to the newest official member of the Avengers:Spider-Man.Can- Yeah, give that a look.After the press conference, Happy will show you to your room...your new quarters. Where's he between? He's next to Vision?Yeah, Vision's not big on doors.It's fun.Or walls. You'll fit right in"Tony says while showing Peter the new suit he made for Peter."Thank you, Mr. Stark. But I'm good"Peter says."You're good? Good-?How are you good?"Tony asks confused."Well, I mean, I'd rather just stay on the ground for a little while. Friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. Somebody's got to look out for the little guy, right?"Peter says while shrugging."You're turning me down? You better think about this Look at that.Look at me.Last chance Yes or no?"Tony asks and Peter shakes his head."No"Peter says."Okay. It's kind of a Springsteen-y, working-class hero vibe that I dig Happy will take you home Yeah?"Tony says making Peter nod."Yeah Mind waiting in the car?I need a minute"Happy says."Thank you, Mr. Stark"Peter says while shaking Tony's hand."Yes, Mr. Parker, very well See you around"Tony says and Peter walks away but stops and turns around."Okay That was a test, right?There's nobody back there?" Peter asks and Tony nods."Yes, you passed All right, skedaddle there, young buck"Tony says."Thank you, Mr. Stark. Yeah, thank you"Peter says while walking away."Told you he's a good kid"Happy says making Natalia smile.The conference door opens reaveling Pepper."Where's the kid?" Pepper asks."He left"Natalia says. "Everybody's waiting"Pepper says. "He actually made a mature choice, It just surprised the heck out of us"Tony says."Did you screw this up?"Pepper asks."He told the kid to go wait in the car"Tony says pointing at Happy."Are you kidding?I have a room full of people in there waiting..for some big announcement,What will I tell them?" Pepper asks."Think of something. How about...?Hap, you still got that ring?"Tony says looking at Happy."Do I-?I-?"Happy asks."The engagement ring"Tony says."Are you kidding?I've been carrying this since 2008"Happy says while taking out a ring. "Okay"Tony says."I think I can think of something better than that"Pepper says."Well, it would buy us a little time"Tony says and Pepper kisses him making Natalia smile."Like we need time"Tony says."I can't believe you have that in your pocket"Pepper says while walking back to the conference room."Want me to get the door for you, hon?"Tony says holding the door. "I got it"Pepper says and Happy gives Tony the ring.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆