The Gate

~|Episode 3|~

This chapter is gonna
Be a little confusing
But y'all will understand
by the next 3 chapters why

"Man stop playing and take my picture nigga." I punched Demon in his shoulder.

"Damn you strong ass man, stop touching me."

I posed, he took the pictures until they were of my likings.

"You not even cute enough to take all these pictures in one sitting." Southside laughed walking pass us to get in his car.

Demon had my phone for a little bit more time before handing me the phone to examine the pictures.

❤️Liked by Otgdemon and 12,493 othersBookiebitch y'all wanna battle or sum??

Bookiebitch y'all wanna battle or sum??

View all 300 comments
Otgdemon you not even cute fr
Tezdadon ew wtf
Glizzyyy baby🤤
Strip4Toodie roll dawg🤞🏾
LeeleeC 😍😍yktv

I rolled my eyes at Leelee's comment. He always says shit like that to get under my skin, knowing damn well I don't like him or his friends.

"Bookie lets go, we can't be late." Southside yelled starting his car.

I grabbed my phone, and jumped in the car with him. We were on our way to Toodie's apartment because the boy Yak was going to be there, fresh out of jail.

I didn't understand why everybody was so pressed on me going. They've literally been edging me to see him all day.

He's a stranger to me so it was weird that EVERYBODY in the gang was pressing me about it.

Maybe they just wanted us to get to know each other or something. Either way the desperate pressing was getting annoying as shit.

I hopped in the backseat of the car, since Demon wanted to sit in the front, and huffed.

I put my AirPods in, connecting to some music and I looked down at my phone going to instagram.

5upyak started following you 16s ago