2 Hells Collide

~|Episode 1|~

~|Episode 1|~

"This like the middle of
HELL"

9:15AM

The hall was filled with loud hoodrats and intense commotion. I pushed pass the kids to get a better look at what was going on.

      I said a quick prayer to myself
hoping that it wasn't who I thought it was. Continuing to push pass these stank ass kids I could get a glimpse of a dread headed boy on the ground covering his face.

"Stomp that nigga out Barter" one random kid yelled.

   I shook my head, dropping my bookbag, and swiftly, without hesitation jumped in the middle,pulling him away from the boy on the ground.

He was exploding with anger, I could see it in his dark brown eyes. I looked back and see the boy beginning to try and stand up, as he was almost limp and out of control of his own limbs.

"Yo, are you outta ya shit-"

Before I could finish my sentence the rest of the maniacs came running down the hall. There was no questions asked, they just started hitting.

       This is what I was trying to prevent, but somehow word got out that their "brother" was fighting. With them it's never a fair one, if one swing they all swing no matter who you are.

In one quick motion, Barter got out of my grip and ran back to the action, as the rest of the boys went to swinging on the boy that's already on the ground, barely moving.

"Stop, get off of him" Nya yelled out as she jumped in the middle pushing Demon's little ass.

"Oh nah" Shotty yelled jumping in swinging on Nya.

Nya grabbed Shotty's hair and swung her to the ground, somehow managing to fall in the process. Shotty took that as her chance and begin to punch Nya in her face as she got on top of her.

As soon as Nya received the 12th WACK to her face, the school police rushed to break up the mess. Pulling the girls apart first, since it was only two of them. Then calling in extra help for the four boys attacking the one boy on the floor.

"Speak on my sister again bitch" Tez yelled pushing the boy into the glass display as it shattered, before being pulled by the police officer.

I looked around watching the rest of the boys be dragged out of the school by the actual cops.

"Shows over, get to class" Mr. Plibo yelled, in his heavy Jamaican accent as he went to push the crowd of kids to there class.