Praise the WHO

~| Episode 5|~

~| Episode 5|~

{Toodie}

12:00pm
"Shotty and Bookie was what?"

"Nigga they was throwing some dirty ass hits. I'm talking bout Shotty chest all out."

Barter was barely encouraging in the conversation, he was buried in his phone.

Barter, Glizzy, Tez and I were walking to the corner store from my baby mom house.

"They had me stressed the fuck out." I opened the door to the store checking my surroundings to the littlest detail.

I been so paranoid walking down these streets and shit cause we in the north, we ain't really welcome here.

"Man hurry up, I don't like being in here." Glizzy paid for her snacks and waited by the door for us.

"Shut yo ugly ass up." Barter mugged her and pushed the button for his slushee.

"Bitch, don't curse in this establishment." Tez yelled from the counter.

I shook my head and went to pay for my stuff too.

Now all we waiting for is Barter.

"Barter bring yo bitch ass on." Tez screamed loud as hell.

"Shut the fuck up." Glizzy smacked him in his head as he rubbed it.

"My fault." He came to the counter with like three bags of chips, hella candy, two drinks and a slushee.

Glizzy opened the door on her way out as we followed behind her.

The door swung out and hit somebody in their face.

"Aye bitch what the hell-"

"It was a accident bitch shut up." She mugged before she even saw who it was.

"Oh- Glizzy, no I think you did it on purpose." Nya got hype

"Oh well jump."

Hell nah.

"Aye chill out cause if she swing I'm dropping ya ass Nya." Batter chimes in.