Jump off

~| Episode 4|~

~| Episode 4|~

{Yak}

3:02pm

"Pull out"

"For what it ain't like I can have kids anyway"

"Pull the fuck out"

I jerked out of her and sucked my teeth. I didn't even get off.

"You always on some weird shit, get out."

"What?"

"Get out." I tossed her bra at her while she stood in shock, naked.

"You can't be fucking serious Yak." She chuckled as she climbed back in the bed to touch my face.

I mushed her face before she could kiss my cheek.

"Jezebel get the fuck out." I gave her one last look, the look where she knew I was serious.

She scuffed and jumped up out the bed, purposely moving around all extra.

"Delete my number asshole." She tossed her clothes on sloppy and fast.

"Every time I did before you came crawling to my door."

She looked at me, rolled her eyes and slammed the door on her way out.

Bitch better not steal nothing on her way out either.

I jumped up taking the sheet off and tossing it in the dirty hamper before replacing it with a clean one.

It's been two weeks since I've been out of jail, and it's like I never left. I'm right back on track like I was before I left.

Today I was sliding to my momma crib, finally going to see her.

I grabbed my phone off my dresser and headed to my garage.