Chapter 1

First day of Hell!!

So hi my name is Karasuma Y/N (we are using Japanese names here) I'm an assassin and I'm Y/A (your age) and yes I am the daughter of THE Karasuma.

Y/N P.O.V

OMG ITS FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. why do I have to go to a school I'm already an assassin so why do I have to go to school" honey I'm going first than you, okay?" I heard dad says " OKAY DAD!!" I shouted back. I took a shower then changed my clothes to the uniform of that school (sorry I forgot the name of the school) then I started walking towards my car " good morning D/N ( drivers name)""good morning miss Karasuma" after we greeted each other we drove to the school.

*MAGICAL TIME SKIP*

I got to the school and I saw someone I don't wanna see............ Gakushu Asano " hi Y/N welcome " he said and I rolled my eyes "I don't need your welcome, and just tell me where is my classroom" I said "its at the top of that hill" he said then I just nodded "you know, you could have gotten a perfect score, but you forgot to put your name" I looked back "I did that on purpose" he looked at me confused "well I need to go I don't want to be late" "wait-" then I ran to the stairs.

*AFTER A LONG WAY GOING UP THE HILL*

I finally reached the top. I walked to the school and I knocked at the door "come in" I heard a faint voice coming from the inside then........ I saw my TARGET the yellow octopus " WOW you really look like a octopus, but yellow"" well you must be miss Y/N, please introduce yourself""hi my name is Karasuma-""KARASUMA" the whole class shouted at me, except a red haired boy, lets play safe for know and call him cherry, cause of his hair"yes I am Karasuma's daughter, I am Y/A and I love to play volleyball (if you don't play volleyball change it to a sport you want) and yah basically thats it"" well miss Karasuma-""please call me Y/N""okay Y/N seat beside mister. Akabane, karma please raise your hand" the I saw someone raise his hand "thank you...""korosensei""a yes korosensei" the I gave my hand for a hand shake then he did not notice that I cut the knife into small pieces then I attached to my hand then..... BOOM! his tentacles exploded. everyone seemed shook"wow korosensei you fell for the same thing again" a blonde girl with blue eyes said the I thought 'what do you mean again' then someone spoke up.

$ AUTHORS NOTE $

HI my little MIMI'S this is my second fanfic my first one is about baekhyun but I didn't want too finish it soooooo yeah. I hope you like this fanfic.<3