20K Special ( Lemon ); Wedding Night

*WARNING*

This story has explicit scenes so id you don't like 'things' like that... THEN DONT READ IT!!!

*Y/N POV*

OMG I'm a Mrs. Akabane now!!!  " Karma can you get my clothes on the bed please! thank you !!". I waited fro him to answer but he didn't " Karma? " I went outside the room to check if he was okay... as I walk out I saw Karma with his ear phones while taking out his watch ( just imagine Mark from NCT taking off his watch ) I stood there in awe cause HE WAS SOOO HANDSOME!! Just to be sure I was wearing my under garments under my towel soooo we could say I'm kinda safe to go out. I carefully tried to take my clothes, but he turned around an caught me " oh ho ho ho Mrs. Akabane what are you doing out here naked??" I quickly tried to run back to the bathroom cause I can sense that he was gonna do something sinister " u-uh I-i-i was just going to get my clothes, but I got distracted...." " oh~ distracted by what Y/N??" he said whispery in my ear. I could feel wetness in my vajay-jay " a-ah Karma not now..." I was trying not to moan but his hands traveled down to my lower region and start to rub it. I accidentally moaned and I covered my mouth " ohh you like that baby girl~ " I was completely shocked of the pet name. 

*3RD POV*

Karma carried Y/N to their hotel bed " ohh baby girl we're gonna have sooo much fun tonight~ " Karma took off Y/N's towel and saw what she was wearing, Y/N was Wearing a Black and red laced panties and bra " ohh you were expecting this baby girl~ ". 

*KARMA POV*

Me and Y/N started to make out while I swiftly take off her bra, I caught her off guard when I Tok of her bra she suddenly put her hands around it " don't cover it, you're beautiful " she looked at me in my eyes and she trusted me and I removed her hands of her chest, and I started playing with her nipples and I sucked her breast until it became red " a-ahhh Daddy~ " I was completely shocked at what she said. I looked at her and I smirked " ohh I never new you had a daddy kink baby girl " " neither do I Karma " she said while panting.

*Y/N POV*

Karma pinned my wrist up my head and started to devour my neck, leaving some hickeys here and there " AHHH " then Karma went down to my chest kissing down to my inner thigh " moan as load as you can baby girl~ " he started licking my monkey " ahhh karma~ m-m-more please " then he suddenly stopped " thats not my name baby girl~ " he looked at me with a smirked at his face " oh and you better beg " he said wow he's sadistic self came out  "d-daddy please! f8ck me until I can't walk tomorrow " " thats what I like to hear~ " I heard Karma say and with out a warning he pounded me like a a bear who is h0rny for the whole year " ah AH KARMA! " all I could hear is me moaning and Karma groaning " oh-oh~ baby girl you feel so good " he started pounding harder. As he pound harder I moan harder too " AHHH UHHH KARMA~ I CANT ANYMORE IM GONNA COME!  " " me too baby girl~ " his thrust are getting harder " AHHHH F8CK " I came on his junior, but he wasn't done yet. He was still pounding on me fast and hard and I was already shaking " uhhh~ Y/N I'm gonna come " then after a few more thrust his thrust became sloppier and he came inside me... " that was amazing baby girl " he said while panting, and all I could do was nod and I fell asleep on his chest.

*in the present day*

*KARMA POV*

" ahhhh " I woke up hearing a moan and I saw Y/N asleep but moaning, so I slightly shook her and then she woke up " w-what is it honey? " she said with a sleepy voice " uh you were moaning in your sleep " I said " are you okay Y/N? " she looked at me with a red face " a-ah yah I'm okay, I just had a dream.. " " well what was your dream about? " I asked her and she hesitantly answered "I-i was dd-reaming about o-our w-w-wedding night... " she said quietly and load enough for me to hear " ohh is that sooo~ " I said teasing her " DONT TEASE ME!!! " She said while waving her hands int the air " I mean if you want another one you could just ask you know " I told her and her faced flushed red " u-uh no more Karma we already have 2 and they are already a handful to maintain " she told me while putting her hand in her head " I was just kidding baby girl~ " I said to her in a teasing manner and then she stood up " come on Mr. Akabane he we have to prepare breakfast for the kids " she said while walking out of our bedroom door " okay Mrs. Akabane "

HEY GUYS!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 20K!! and please too tell me if this lemon was okay cause this is my first lemon and I'm making a new book full of one shots too please request!! and I am sooooo thankful for the 20k realyyy too TYVM ILSM GUYS <3