Chapter 3

Blushing

I blushed ay what he said"well I know that cause you are not a dog" I HOPE HE DIDN'T SEE ME BLUSHING "well then that is settled lets have our lesson" korosensei said "HAI!" we all said at the same time except Karma-kun.WELL HIS HIM AND IM ME,SO DONT BOTHER HIM Y/N.

=timew skipu=

well its science one of my strongest subjects, so why not sleep"hello, ms. Karasuma are you okay?" korosensei asked " ah, HAI sorry for disturbing the class sensei" then I looked at Karma-kun he was laughing, so I was glaring at him to stop but he didn't 

=another timew skipu=

it was the end of school so I had to clim down the mountain again, but I felt a tap at my shoulder "hey Y/N do you want to walk with us" a boy or is he a girl? well I think his name is Nagisa "your Nagisa right?"" ah yes I am" he said then I saw a group of people behind him then I saw Karma-kun " ah sure I would like to go home with all of you" we talked about my old school then someone ask me a disturbing question I think her name is Kayano " Y/N do you have a boyfriend?" then I saw Karma looked at our direction " well I had one, but he betrayed me. I saw with another girl, kissing in front of my house"" OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY FOR ASKING YOU"' Kayano said " well its okay its in the past, then I looked at Karma he looked like he was relived? and I don't why also." well this is my stop guys see you tomorrow"" bye Y/N see you" then they waved good bye but Karma did not go with them " Karma-kun why are you not going yet?"" well I'm waiting for you to inside our house" he said then I blushed " ohh...... okay goodnight Karma-kun"" goodnight Y/N" well that was unexpected. but why did I blush?

$AUTHORS NOTE$

well guys here is the 3rd chapter I hope you all will like it by my little mimi's<3