Chapter 6

Knowing trough texting

"ummm..... yah I have a crush" he then looked at me with a shocked face "may know this someone who you are interested to?""ummm I don't know.." I said " okay then here is your stop" he said and that made me sad cause I won't be with him any more "okay good night Karma-kun" I said with a sweet voice, then his face went red "u-umm yah good night Y/N" the we wave good bye to each other. 

*on the phone*

Y/N: KAYANO-CHAN I NEED HELP!!!

Kayano: WHAT IS IT?!?

Y/N: I have this feeling around Karma.

Kayano: what feeling?

Y/N: I feel like my tummy will turn around and I always blush when I'm near him

Kayano: OMG!!!!

Y/N: omg what?

Kayano: you have a crush on him!!!

Y/N: WHAT NOO!! I HAVE A CRUSH ON SASUKE ON NARUTO!!!

Kayano: well that is different from anime crush to real crushes Y/N.

Y/N: so really have a crush on Karma?

Kayano: I think so..

Y/N: should I tell him?

Kayano: maybe, cause we don't know if he really likes you though.

Y/N: um maybe I should tell him on the trip tomorrow 

Kayano: YES DEFFINETLY!!!

Y/N: okay thank you so much Kayano for your help!!!

Kayano: your welcome and sleep well Y/N.

Kayano went offline, Y/N went offline

* the next day*

Okay done packing I just need to go the train station. "honey lets go together!" yelled dad "okay dad" I yelled back

*skip to the train station*

"hi guys!" I said " hello Y/N" Nagisa said " well hello there Y/N" someone said to my ear and it shocked me, and then I saw Karma " oh my goodness, you scared me there Karma-kun""well I didn't mean to scare you" he replied back 

*skip after all the things they did for the day*

" OMG IM VERY TIRED" sai Rio " well I can agree more" I said then someone yelled " girls will take a bath first"

*after taking a bath*

"he girls do you like someone in our class" Rio started to ask everyone then I heard a very familiar name "well I like Karma-kun" and that voice it sounds like Okuda " how about you Y/N" Rio asked then all the girls looked at me, and Kayano was fingerling at the side waiting for me to tell the truth " well I don't like anyone, but I will get a drink okay so all of you have fun okay" after leaving the room I heard the boys talking about the same thing we talked about a minute ago. then I heard someone said Karma's name " well I like........ I might go with Okuda" and that broke my heart, so I ran.

%KARMAS POV%

" well I like........ I might go with Okuda"" I thought you will go to Y/N" I heard Sugino said " yah I like Y/N" I said " then why didn't you go with her" yelled all the boys " well I thought like not "like"" I said then all of them started talking about random things, so I went out to get a drink then I heard someone crying. AND IT WAS Y/N.

#Y/N POV#

I don't know why I was crying but I heard footsteps then it stoped, I felt someone in front of me so I looked up " o-oh hi Karma-kun""Y/N WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?!?" he said in a tone which I can't describe " a-ah its nothing"" no its not nothing, tell me what happened""well the reason is stupid so... I will just go back to our room" I started walking away but Karma stoped me. He was holding my risk really tight "tell.me." he said " OKAY, I accidentally eves dropped at your conversation with the boys, and then I heard you like Okuda..... and I don't know why I started running and crying at the same time" I said then he looked at me with a shocked expression " and Karma-kun I wanted to tell you that I li-" and then he pulled me close to him and I felt something in my lips. KARMA IS KISSING ME. after I realized that Karma was kissing me I kissed back " you don't have to say it Y/N I love you too" he said and it left me there shocked, cause he stole my first kiss " I thought you like Okuda"" I like her for being a helper with my shenanigans" he said and that made me really happy " and umm Karma-kun""yes""that was my first kiss" I told him and he smirked " I'm glad I stole it from you" he said and pull me close to him again " I'm glad too" we were about to kiss then I heard a fangirl noise, so me and Karma looked to that direction and we saw Kayano " OMG Y/N IM SO HAPPY YOU TOLD HIM ALREADY!!""KAYANO CAN YOU PLEASE" me and Karma said at the same time and then Kayano just smiled at me and then winked " so where were we babe" I blushed at that 'word' and then we kissed under the moonlight.

$AUTHOR NOTE$

I HPE YOU LIKE THIS!!!