Chapter 1 - Bros Being Bros

"Hey 'Yoin, how's it going, my man?" Jotaro says to his long time bro, Kakyoin. Jotaro had seen Kakyoin walking on the street and had decided to go up and talk to him.

"Oh, konnichiwa, Jojo! Not bad, not bad at all." Kakyoin replies.

"What should we do today with the possy?"

"I dunno. Maybe we could go bowling?"

"That sounds really fresh, 'Yoin. How much does it cost though? I don't have much cash on me ATM." Jotaro says, embarrassed. He wishes he had more greenbacks, but he's only a kid and has to survive off whatever his meemaw decides to give him for the week.

"That's calm, I have some cash and I'm sure the rest of the possy will be able to back us up."

"True that, true that. I know Jean-Pierre is loaded." Jotaro says, feeling relieved.

"Yeah, he's got the big bucks alright."

"Okay, I'll call them up and see if they're free." Jotaro pulls out his 1.75 pound 1984 Motorola DynaTAC 8000X and calls up Jean-Pierre, while Kakyoin whips out his iPhone 6+ to dial Joseph.

"Allô, bonjour. Who is this?" Jean-Pierre questions.

"Hey bro, y'all free today?" Jotaro says in his crisp British accent.

"Oh, Jotaro Kujo! I'm free, why do you ask?"

"Wanna go bowling? I can go anytime you wanna."

"Sounds good. Any time before 9 in the evening works for me, but after that it's my bedtime."

"That's calm. Does..." Jotaro checks his watch, notching the time is currently 10:46. "...11:30 AM sound Gucci to you? We can get nachos at the ally for lunch."

"That sounds great. Whom-"

"Sorry, don't have time to chat. My 1984 Motorola DynaTAC 8000X only has 30 minutes of battery power, so you know I can't gossip."

"Oh, Understandable. Farewell and au revoir."

"Okay, our boy Jean is free, 'Yoin. Is Joseph, my grand boy, free?"

"Oh, he's chill. I said he could be here around noon, y'all think that's calm?"

"Yeah, you know I want those nachos. Maybe we shoulda chatted about what when we were finna do this before we called though." Jotaro says, passive aggressive.

"You were the one who just called them, though." Kakyoin's voice is a a similar passive-aggressive tone.

"I'm sorry bro, okay?"

"Yeah, okay, that's calm. We just needed some slow burn to lead up to the goodnight homie kiss-" Kakyoin says, breaking the fourth wall.

"Don't spoil it, bro."

"Okay, well, let's get to the BA and wait for the gang there. It'll take like an hour to walk, so let's roll."

"We're going to be late, fam."

"Maybe if we walk fast we can do it in 45. We gotta roll though."

The pair starts walking incredibly fast. They totally forgot to ask Avdol if he wanted to come, though, so when they get to the bowling alley and only see Jean-Pierre and Joseph, they feel a little disappointed.

"We forgot to ask our boy Avdol if he wanted to come!"

"Well, too late now. We'll just have to bowl without our boy."