Bro Time

"Oh, there you are, 'Yoin!" Jotaro says, coming over to his homie. The two had planned to go meet up at the water park to hang for a bit, and Kakyoin had just arrived.

The bros had been dating for a month now, and their most recent date had been much more successful than the Arby's one, even though they had gone to Chuckie Cheese's.

"Hey." Kakyoin says, trying to be cool. He has his gamer goggles on again.

"Take those stupid gamer goggles off and act normally, bro."

"Nah, they make me 10 times cooler, and I gotta be lookin' cool at this joint."

"Zero times 10 is still zero, homie. Take those off and let's go in."

"Hey! Take that back!"

"'Kay, I'm sorry. Just take the goggles off."

Kakyoin doesn't take the sunglasses off, but follows Jotaro to the short line to get in.

When they get to the counter, Jotaro pulls out a wrinkled 10 dollar bill.

"Hello, how many people do you have in your group?" The worker says politely.

"Two... uh... do I count as a kid? I'm seventeen, BTW."

"The kid pricing only goes up to 14 year olds. Sorry."

"But like... I'm legally a child."

"I'm sorry sir, that's just the pricing."

"I'm suin'. I know the law, baby."

"It's 10 dollars for an adult ticket. Please sir, just pay."

"Shoot! I don't have the cash, 'Yoin. You got another 10 greenback?"

"Yeah." Kakyoin hands over another 10 dollar bill.

"Okay, here are your wristbands." The worker hands over two blue plastic wristbands.

"You tryna cuff me or somethin'?" Jotaro says, looking at the waterproof bracelet.

"No, sir, these are wristbands that you show to the workers at the-"

"Oh, sorry dawg, I wasn't talkin' to you. Have a poppin' day." Jotaro snatches the wristband from Kakyoin, who had been trying to clip it onto Jotaro's wrist.

"Dude, why're your wrists so gosh darn thick?"

"I dunno, that's just how they are."

The pair continues to argue as they enter the park.

"Okay, what ride should we hop onto first?"

"Let's look at the map." Jotaro looks at a nearby map of the park. "Let's head to the Fury. That looks lit."

"That does not look calm. Looks scary."

"What? You not finna go on it or somethin'? Come on, we goin'."

"It's scary though..." Kakyoin sniffles.

"Oh, are you actually scared? We don't have to go on it if you don't wanna."

"I don't want to..."

"That's calm. What do you want to go on?"

"That one." Kakyoin points to a ride called the Dragon Rider. It looks less scary than the Fury.

"Okay, let's go." The pair walks to the ride. The line isn't particularly long, but Jotaro is impatient.

"Ugh, I ain't waiting in line here." Jotaro proceeds to push past everybody, and Kakyoin follows.